Do you think online earning is safe and legit?

Jacemack

During my vacation, I'd like to improve my income by working online. I looked for "just read the emails and make money" on the Internet and came across thousands of sites. Is there a risk of falling victim to a scam?

Moni

During my vacation, I'd like to improve my income by working online. I looked for "just read the emails and make money" on the Internet and came across thousands of sites. Is there a risk of falling victim to a scam?
Yes be careful of scam websites because most of the websites are scam. You will work for them and will never get paid at time you will see your earning growing but you can never cash out all because is on your dashboard as a figure but not money. I'm talking out of experience of be careful my dear.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Online money making are legit if you are doing the right ones. internet is full of various ways of making money legally without breaking the bank.

One of those ways is affiliate marketing in which you promote other people's product and you earn a commission will never anybody buys the products you are promoting.

Another money is to sell a domain name to the end users who might need them for a huge profit.

Good luck

Verified member
Online is safe only when you are very Careful with what you do online and who deal with.A lot of people are not Trust worthy when it comes to doing online transaction.A lot of have been scammed with this in the past and people are still been scammed of their hard earned money because of online business.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It depends on the type of online business you are doing that will determine the possibility of lasting for a long time . Normally some online business are not something you have to rely on because of its nature as it can vanish sometimes. But in all the same , online business are just like an offline business. There are some offline business that cannot be trusted and should not be considered as a safe source of earning .

When trying to make money online , you should look for a way to make money online independently without having to depend on people. This may involve learning how to trade cryptocurrency or forex or maybe getting much knowledge about a particular skill. With proper knowledge about your area of concentration , you can be making a lot of money online and such could be a way of making money for a very long time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that today a lot of people are interested in making money online. There is a great variety of online jobs to choose from. However, you must be very careful because most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. So, it is wise to do a very good search for every new site you come across and read some reviews about it. In this way, you will be safe and you will stay away from scam websites.

Last edited:

oldbuddy

It all comes with experience, but there are easy ways to recognize those trying to exploit you and find more doorways to legitimate earning opportunities grow your online income to be quite significant in a very short time, but not overnight. There is one of the first signals to look for when you are evaluating your opportunities.

Adda

Just came across this thread and was curious about your opinions. I believe it is absolutely legit to make money online, especially today but I also believe in the paradox of choice. To put it simply, today, there are many more opportunities to make money online and choosing your method is pretty challenging. Especially with scams all around. But overall, yes, everybody wants to make money online, from the comfort of their home.