Do you think online earning is safe and legit?

Jacemack

During my vacation, I'd like to improve my income by working online. I looked for "just read the emails and make money" on the Internet and came across thousands of sites. Is there a risk of falling victim to a scam?

Moni

Verified member
During my vacation, I'd like to improve my income by working online. I looked for "just read the emails and make money" on the Internet and came across thousands of sites. Is there a risk of falling victim to a scam?
Yes be careful of scam websites because most of the websites are scam. You will work for them and will never get paid at time you will see your earning growing but you can never cash out all because is on your dashboard as a figure but not money. I'm talking out of experience of be careful my dear.

Comment

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Online money making are legit if you are doing the right ones. internet is full of various ways of making money legally without breaking the bank.

One of those ways is affiliate marketing in which you promote other people's product and you earn a commission will never anybody buys the products you are promoting.

Another money is to sell a domain name to the end users who might need them for a huge profit.

Comment

Good luck

Valued Contributor
Online is safe only when you are very Careful with what you do online and who deal with.A lot of people are not Trust worthy when it comes to doing online transaction.A lot of have been scammed with this in the past and people are still been scammed of their hard earned money because of online business.

Comment