Do you think Lovecoin is a legit type of crypto??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I came across Lovecoin on a PTC site. They claimed to be given out free love tokens for users that signs up asap via their airdrop platform. With 50k Love tokens for just sign up to their platform. I made research on my own via google, I saw that the coin was launched around 2020. With zero supplies since their invention into the crypto world. Peaked at $0.01 per token earlier but now is deadlocked at $-34.63 recorded in the last 24 hours for the coin back in January 7th 2021. I'm seeing zero in their daily supply circulation. I can't really tell if its legit or scam, but its suspicious at the moment. Their airdrop got lots of promises that looks enticing but very much red flagged cos of the zero coin distribution since its invention. If its legit by now people could've been buying and trading around it, since it started in 2020.

What do you think about Lovecoin?? Do you think it's legit with what they listed around their airdrop platform??

I need your opinions to know if its worth the investment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Its just good you took part in the airdrop and made some amount of love token airdrop. I know the coin is not yet live on the crypto horizon. Let's just hope it comes live on the crypto market and begin to rise, so those holding some bit part of it will gain as it increases. I never took part in mining the coin via its airdrop system. Many airdrops have come and go without living up to their hype. I just hope love shouldn't follow in that step, it should prove itself to come live in the crypto market.
well ever since I participated in their airdrop I've never done any other airdrop again because I come to realise that it is true this airdrop that a lot of people's wallet and private key is hack,we have a lot of people in that our crypto group that their wallet has been hack and they need to revoke everything which some of them earn uo losing most of their coin.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of this coin. There are a lot of unknown coins trying o gain attention from the users and in the desperate move, they are using silly tactics. How could a coin that is not yet in any exchange platform can be pegged 1 cent? How did they determine the price without being listed on the exchange. This looks scam to me, but I could be wrong.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hi, Lovecoin aims to solve this “pay to use” problem within the cryptocurrency industry by distributing 40% of its total newly issued currency supply to airdrop lovecoins to new users. We believe the value of any given currency network is ultimately in its user-base. A currency network that onboards millions of new users is bound to grow in value overtime and can be successfully monetized without making users “pay to join”.

At the moment new users of Lovecoin who signup for our airdrop are granted 10,000 free coins. This amount will decrease overtime all the way down to a projected 50 new coins per unique user due to Lovecoin’s strictly limited supply. So the earlier on an individual free claims their Lovecoins, the more that they will receive. This helps reward early adopters and encourage users to signup right away. Lovecoin Token | Peace, Love, Happiness & Economic Freedom Worldwide
If this is the real purpose for their existence then I don't see them lasting any long,I don't see it attracting alot of investors because it doesn't even have anything tangible to offer like the smashing and the ripple, download of cryptocurrency in the greatest space with no definite function and we call this a shit coins.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be real with myself, I do envy you guys when you talk about coins with potential. I don't know where you guys get your information about the coins to invest on. I only know about the popular coins and that's what I have been striving to keep but hearing different coins every day makes me confuse. You guys should enlighten us, the newbie o.
You're not a newbie here, you're a valued contributor. If you're a newbie I'll simply understand your points. Okay, if you want to learn where you'll get almost all the facts you need, and all the coins in the world to write about. You should visit, coinmarketcap.com. there you'll read about any price update of any coin, and its overall statistics, to keep up to date of the coins.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hi, Lovecoin aims to solve this “pay to use” problem within the cryptocurrency industry by distributing 40% of its total newly issued currency supply to airdrop lovecoins to new users. We believe the value of any given currency network is ultimately in its user-base. A currency network that onboards millions of new users is bound to grow in value overtime and can be successfully monetized without making users “pay to join”.

At the moment new users of Lovecoin who signup for our airdrop are granted 10,000 free coins. This amount will decrease overtime all the way down to a projected 50 new coins per unique user due to Lovecoin’s strictly limited supply. So the earlier on an individual free claims their Lovecoins, the more that they will receive. This helps reward early adopters and encourage users to signup right away. Lovecoin Token | Peace, Love, Happiness & Economic Freedom Worldwide
You seems like being part of lovecoin administrative team, with the way you talk. I've heard about lovecoin long time ago, i was willing back then but the negative review reckoned around when i read about the potential of the coin at trustpilot, it didn't convince me to hang on with the digital coin which was still at the early stages.

mr.cybernaut

I came across Lovecoin on a PTC site. They claimed to be given out free love tokens for users that signs up asap via their airdrop platform. With 50k Love tokens for just sign up to their platform. I made research on my own via google, I saw that the coin was launched around 2020. With zero supplies since their invention into the crypto world. Peaked at $0.01 per token earlier but now is deadlocked at $-34.63 recorded in the last 24 hours for the coin back in January 7th 2021. I'm seeing zero in their daily supply circulation. I can't really tell if its legit or scam, but its suspicious at the moment. Their airdrop got lots of promises that looks enticing but very much red flagged cos of the zero coin distribution since its invention. If its legit by now people could've been buying and trading around it, since it started in 2020.

What do you think about Lovecoin?? Do you think it's legit with what they listed around their airdrop platform??

I need your opinions to know if its worth the investment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, that's how they operate nowadays. New scamming ways have been adopted to scam people off their hard earned funds. Only the greedy ones that wants to earn money without working fall for such scam. I wonder how on earth one will be given free money in the region of $50k and his or her conscience didn't tell him or her the money isn't genuine.
Seriously i wont be surprised if someone fall for this rubbish,some people could be so greedy without thinking of what will happen if they released out their secret code to an unknown site,its just so annoying , actually am looking for a way to create another trust wallet for airdrop only,i can't install two Same app on my phone,is there any way to do that ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be real with myself, I do envy you guys when you talk about coins with potential. I don't know where you guys get your information about the coins to invest on. I only know about the popular coins and that's what I have been striving to keep but hearing different coins every day makes me confuse. You guys should enlighten us, the newbie o.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously we need to be careful ,there is one that is going on now that if you enable it in your trust wallet you will be credited with 50,000 dollars and before you will be able to withdraw it they ask you for your secret code and that is how they will take and wipe out all your money,sometimes I ask myself how someone will just give you 50,000 Dollars just like that.
Lol, that's how they operate nowadays. New scamming ways have been adopted to scam people off their hard earned funds. Only the greedy ones that wants to earn money without working fall for such scam. I wonder how on earth one will be given free money in the region of $50k and his or her conscience didn't tell him or her the money isn't genuine.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Too bad, i felt pity for the victimized. You see why we need to make researches about this sites before continuing with them. They're just on the internet world to scam people off their hard earned money. That's why i stay far away from this airdrops. Please, let's be careful with all this new airdrops, they are not worth our time.
Seriously we need to be careful ,there is one that is going on now that if you enable it in your trust wallet you will be credited with 50,000 dollars and before you will be able to withdraw it they ask you for your secret code and that is how they will take and wipe out all your money,sometimes I ask myself how someone will just give you 50,000 Dollars just like that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even though they will not ask you for your secret keys directly but there is some link that you will copy and paste in your wallet that will give the hackers access to your wallet, if this is happening all your cryptocurrency in that wallet will be wiped out completely and that is what happened to one of us in the group.
Too bad, i felt pity for the victimized. You see why we need to make researches about this sites before continuing with them. They're just on the internet world to scam people off their hard earned money. That's why i stay far away from this airdrops. Please, let's be careful with all this new airdrops, they are not worth our time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When registering to this airdrop sites you shouldn't try to use your secrete key, i mean your preferred password that you normally used to secure your treasuries online. Always use diverse passwords for them. Lots of this sites this days gets people into their site with fraudulent motive, that's why i don't do airdrops. 90% of them are just scam.
Even though they will not ask you for your secret keys directly but there is some link that you will copy and paste in your wallet that will give the hackers access to your wallet, if this is happening all your cryptocurrency in that wallet will be wiped out completely and that is what happened to one of us in the group.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
well ever since I participated in their airdrop I've never done any other airdrop again because I come to realise that it is true this airdrop that a lot of people's wallet and private key is hack,we have a lot of people in that our crypto group that their wallet has been hack and they need to revoke everything which some of them earn uo losing most of their coin.
When registering to this airdrop sites you shouldn't try to use your secrete key, i mean your preferred password that you normally used to secure your treasuries online. Always use diverse passwords for them. Lots of this sites this days gets people into their site with fraudulent motive, that's why i don't do airdrops. 90% of them are just scam.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well as for me I don't really know much about lovecoin because this is my first time hearing about Lovecoin, I don't think this coin is legit and also even if the coin is legit, it is also not popular. I don't think it is advisable for you to invest in lovecoin. it is better for you to engage yourself with some upcoming popular coin like litcoin.
Lovecoin is listed late last year as an airdrop, and given out Love as its coin. The aim is to gather momentum, gain recognition and support of the crypto enthusiasts then coming live in the crypto market. I've not checked again if the coin is live on the crypto market or still running as an airdrop, or varnished like others who never lived up to their hype.

Samuel72

Verified member
Well as for me I don't really know much about lovecoin because this is my first time hearing about Lovecoin, I don't think this coin is legit and also even if the coin is legit, it is also not popular. I don't think it is advisable for you to invest in lovecoin. it is better for you to engage yourself with some upcoming popular coin like litcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I did their airdrop few months ago and I was given about few thousands of that coin and there are still on my wallet without any reasonable value,there are a lot of other coins I invest although they are shit coin but has good potential of becoming something in the future, is just a matter of 1 or 2 years and if it works then better and if it doesn't work I move on.
Its just good you took part in the airdrop and made some amount of love token airdrop. I know the coin is not yet live on the crypto horizon. Let's just hope it comes live on the crypto market and begin to rise, so those holding some bit part of it will gain as it increases. I never took part in mining the coin via its airdrop system. Many airdrops have come and go without living up to their hype. I just hope love shouldn't follow in that step, it should prove itself to come live in the crypto market.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Don't give hope it can still work out. But you should go for coins that are in market the cap. they are so many coins that are making waves now you don't have to confined in coin like lovecoin. Coins like doge and the rest. I will recommend you all go for doge coin get them before it to late.

Ralphjoe

The thing is that there is nothing like legit cryptocurrency and scam cryptocurrency.
It is just that we have indications to note for a cryptocurrency to be called legit. In the case of love coin, I can't really say that the cryptocurrency will succeed or not but all I can say is that it has potentials and we can't know any cryptocurrency that can succeed until it eventually succeeds this is the same reason why some people invest in so many cryptocurrencies so that they can reap rewards from several of them that will succeed even though alot of them will still not succeed.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't consider this as a good form of investment if you think of investing in this cryptocurrency because it doesn't even have anything tangible to offer to mankind, a cryptocurrency that doesn't have anything they will do to benefit mankind is obviously not the best.