Do You Think It Is Worth Enough To Mine Cryptocurrencies On Your Phone?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people think that they can earn easy money by mining money on their phones. However, the problem is that the phone hardware is not that powerful enough to mine big cryptos. In fact, phone cannot even mimne small cryptocurencies. I remember downloading a mining app using google playstore. It required some time to effectively mine some crypto and pay later. Some people complained that it will take a very long time to reach the minimum threshold for you to get paid and you may never know if the app is a scam or legit one. So I really do not think that crypto mining on phone is an efective way to mine cryptocurrencies. What are your experiences when it comes to mining crypto on phone? Have you earned a good amount of money?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice question, mining of cryptocurrency with the mobile phone is not actually advisable because you will be doing your mobile phone more harm than good because a mobile phone will not have enough capacity to solve complicated mathematical algorithm to be credited with bitcoins, there are some laptops that are also not advisable to the use.

CarolPelu

There is no such thing as mining on the phone.

It's technically not possible right now.

D

Deleted member 28127

Many people think that they can earn easy money by mining money on their phones. However, the problem is that the phone hardware is not that powerful enough to mine big cryptos. In fact, phone cannot even mimne small cryptocurencies. I remember downloading a mining app using google playstore. It required some time to effectively mine some crypto and pay later. Some people complained that it will take a very long time to reach the minimum threshold for you to get paid and you may never know if the app is a scam or legit one. So I really do not think that crypto mining on phone is an efective way to mine cryptocurrencies. What are your experiences when it comes to mining crypto on phone? Have you earned a good amount of money?
If mining app is limited to one app let's say for example you are mining BAT by brave browser or mining bitcoin with cryptotab or mining paypal balance with honeygains or you are mining with an app you have installed from play store then it will not harm a lot your device as for example you login everyday to the internet not using google chrome but brave browser instead. Let's return to your point of view that it is harming your mobile phone, so most of miner you will find a combined mining applications like BEE and PI Network adding to Honeygains and Brave and Cryptotab and some 2 or 3 apps that let phone crashes as he is eating many ressources by ending by flash your phone at a phone repairer because it becomes so lazy in navigation.