Do you think cryptocurrency have partially curb the high rate of unemployment??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know how much I've personally made through investing on Cryptocurrencies, saving it, trading with it, sending funds to people all over the world. I don't think if Cryptocurrency never existed in this unprecedented time of the corona virus, that I would be receiving my rewards online. It is beneficial to everyone, and more beneficial to those that doesn't have paypal account to withdraw their earnings online. Their are too many benefits about Cryptocurrency that I can't state finish, maybe you help me out.

Do you think Cryptocurrency have partially curb the high level of unemployment in the world today??

Ekuvero

Cryptocurrency has played a pivotal role in this digital age with it's surge in price most people do buy and sell when it appreciate in value aside that it has really curbed the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria especially cause most youth do benefit from cryptotradjng

Josemendez

Verified member
Has bitcoin helped improve the economy , I will say YES.
Has it helped unemployed people to make money , I will say YES.
has it helped to curb unemployment , I will be NEUTRAL.

WHY? , Employment offers one an opportunity to earn either on monthly basis ( salary ) or weekly basis ( wages ) . Can cryptocurrency be able to offer this ? , NO.
There are times when the price of the cryptocurrency one invested in may not rise to a significant amount even up to a month , an investor of such coin will at the end of the month ,be broke because he had not made profit with his trade . So can will call this employment ? , NOT AT ALL.
I will rather say that , cryptocurrency is an investment which may or may not yield profit.

Having said that, cryptocurrency has actually helped people to be able to .ake no ey at the comfort of their home ,and this is quite interesting and enticing , but should not be seen as a source of employment .

Khezo

This question of yours doesn't seems right. The rate of unemployment is still high. Crypto didn't reduce the rate of unemployment thats for the government to do, it only created wealth for people aside looking for government paid jobs to do. You could have just simply put crypto reduce the poverty rate in most part of the world most especially Africa. There is still more to crypto so invest big into it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Has bitcoin helped improve the economy , I will say YES.
Has it helped unemployed people to make money , I will say YES.
has it helped to curb unemployment , I will be NEUTRAL.

WHY? , Employment offers one an opportunity to earn either on monthly basis ( salary ) or weekly basis ( wages ) . Can cryptocurrency be able to offer this ? , NO.
There are times when the price of the cryptocurrency one invested in may not rise to a significant amount even up to a month , an investor of such coin will at the end of the month ,be broke because he had not made profit with his trade . So can will call this employment ? , NOT AT ALL.
I will rather say that , cryptocurrency is an investment which may or may not yield profit.

Having said that, cryptocurrency has actually helped people to be able to .ake no ey at the comfort of their home ,and this is quite interesting and enticing , but should not be seen as a source of employment .
Well thoughtful information you quoted here, I agree with solemn warmth about what you said. Cryptocurrency isn't a source of income to ones life, when something is considered as an income means, is when it brings steady passive income weekly, or in a monthly basis. Anything that doesn't guarantee such wages can't be enough to be grant employment type. Cos it doesn't bring consistent income to its investors, its investment yields over some long period of time. But it gives hope that can bring riches to ones life, if the market favours him, it is far better than when you're gambling your life out.