Do you think cryptocurrency business is still a lucrative business

Samuel72

Verified member
It seems that the government of different countries are now starting to realise that cryptocurrency is like a game of gambling and also if cryptocurrency is been accepted in all country there's a possibility for cryptocurrency to affect the economics of a country if it has dropped in price, this is why countries are now placing ban on cryptocurrency

What are your suggestion on this?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies just as you rightly said is like gambling though it works more tactically than gambling. Cryptocurrency will always be a lucrative business, the only Ill luck ones are the ones that put more than they can afford when trading on cryptocurrencies. We need to make sure that we don't invest more than what we afford to lose because investment comes with risk too.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though crypto currency traders can make money, crypto currency is mainly about long term investment. If you want to profit from crypto currency you will have to do long term investment, maybe for 5-10 years. If you are a long term investor, crypto currency business is still profitable. You might see loss momentarily, but ultimately you will earn profits.

Samuel72

Verified member
Even though crypto currency traders can make money, crypto currency is mainly about long term investment. If you want to profit from crypto currency you will have to do long term investment, maybe for 5-10 years. If you are a long term investor, crypto currency business is still profitable. You might see loss momentarily, but ultimately you will earn profits.
the present situation of cryptocurrency have made long-term investors lose a lot of money this is because those who have invest in cryptocurrency believe that they have made huge amounts are now complaining because of the drop in the price of cryptocurrency. Are you saying it is still advisable for someone to invest long-term investment in cryptocurrency. Well as for me I don't think it is advisable.

funmi

Verified member
Off course, cryptocurrency is still lucrative. Nobody can dispute that fact. Cryptocurrency is going world wide now. It could be the world wide currency which each country will be trading on. There fore,we should not underestimate the power of cryptocurrency. Because it has come to stay.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Crypto currency is a business only for the platform of the coin market and for the founders or originators. For the public it is just another way of gambling with money. When you trade the market platform earns likewise the wallet provider earns as well. You earn but someone loses. When you lose someone earns. It is just a game that is played using your money. So if it is trading that you mean then crypto is not a business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
the present situation of cryptocurrency have made long-term investors lose a lot of money this is because those who have invest in cryptocurrency believe that they have made huge amounts are now complaining because of the drop in the price of cryptocurrency. Are you saying it is still advisable for someone to invest long-term investment in cryptocurrency. Well as for me I don't think it is advisable.
Long term investors never lose money with crypto currency. will give you an example. recently, when BCH was $1100 I received $10 worth of BCH. sadly, the price began to fall and it was below $600. I made a loss of $5. However, it did not worry me much. the Price is increasing again and it will surpass the price for which I bought for.