Do you think crypto regulation would add more positivity or negativity infulence

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
So many factors hinders the crypto currency development ,because most especially when countries are trying to set up a regulation portal and they start regulating it that much to the extent of taxing the use of crypto currency ,and the positive part Is that when there are more regulation there would be less fear of scam In crypto currency and people not trusting how the process of cryptocurrency development and hindering crypto currecy to get more people.I have personally tell someone to invest with the person having more doubt because he or she doesn't know how the Crypto is been done and since it is not regulated in my country the person decided not to learn anything that have to do with crypto existence and think I want to even scam him,so do you think regulation would add more positivity or negativity to crypto currency

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
However it should be done does not affect the way I invest in cryptocurrency ,but if it is regulated it might block people and it can also discourage a lot of cryptocurrency inventors from inventing a cryptocurrency that might give us the best of what we need in the modern society.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think there have to be some regulations in the crypto currency market. If you have skills and knowledge you can create a crypto currency in few hours. But does anyone realize this crypt currency might be a scam. A lot of people get scammed in the crypto world. I think there should be some mechanism to stop things like these

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, regulations in the cryptoverse or in the crypto space will mean well for the growth of all viable coins, atleast it will make people to have some certain levels of trust for the crypto. And moreover, there are so many coins that are just there and they are not adding any value to the cryptocurrencies microcosm, those ones should be removed.