Do you think coins could be manipulated to get more users

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
have always have the doubt on investing in some currencies ,because I have that one feeling that some crypto prices could be manipulated by the company of the coin ,most especially those small coins . Because most small coins do gain lot of price in a very short time making more investors to invest and after that the coin just drop rapidly after listing and others on exchange platforms with investors who have invested making a lot of loss from trading the coin to earn and make more money, because I have once invested on a particular coin but I ended up regreting because of the huge drop it had during the time I invested making me to regret investing on the coin I have chosen to invest on ,so do you think those new coins could be manipulated in the market so as to get more investors to a particular coin

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Anything can be manipulated but the one that sometimes always happen in cryptocurrency that I am aware of is fake pump,most cryptocurrencies always experience fake pump so as to bring in more investors into that cryptocurrency, this might not be a reliable way of getting investors.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Anything can be manipulated but the one that sometimes always happen in cryptocurrency that I am aware of is fake pump,most cryptocurrencies always experience fake pump so as to bring in more investors into that cryptocurrency, this might not be a reliable way of getting investors.