Do you think bitcoin could rise up to dollar

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I actually came across the argument with my brother who said he saw the analysis on a market news that Bitcoin will eventually be equal to dollar in amount. What I mean by that is, 1Btc=1Dollar. Considering the sporadic way it is raising up these days. Especially from the past few years, it has been very surprising. A lot of investors acquire very much profits from the business, the ones that deals with the holding of the coins to make gain in the future. This is a very lucrative online way to earn money but it actually requires very large or enough capital to earn from it. According to my brother, it is already affecting the rate of dollar in the world.
How true is this?

Timfak

I'm sorry to say this but do you know what you are saying? Do you really mean bitcoin BTC? Right now one Bitcoin is over 45,000 dollars,even as at yesterday its rises up to $52,000. So how come will you now be saying that do I think bitcoin will rise up to dollar, one bitcoin to be equal to $1

Putta Vince

I don't understand your thread. Bitcoin is already way up than $1 and now it is around $46500. If you are referring to bitcoin going down and valuing just $1 , I can say it won't happen considering even some non potential coins are valued at $1 and bitcoin is a potential asset which ca be never undervalued.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
What is the occupation of your brother? I am curious why your brother said that the Bitcoin is affecting the US dollar. If he is with the central bank then I would say that he is a stupid employee because he should know that Bitcoin is a commodity and has nothing to do with any currency. I hope your brother will not spread such rumors.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The admin is supposed to lock this thread because it doesn't have any meaning to the conversation as regards cryptocurrency for God sake, crypto or bitcoin particularly is already over a decade or more that the value was around $1 so how is someone come up now without any reasonable analysis or facts to back up his claim.