Crypto Do you see the recent crypto improvement as a turning point?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In the past five days the coins have shown massive improvement more than other previous days or weeks since the bearish run started earlier May 2021. Coins like BTC rallied from $30,000 to reaching $40,000+. At the moment BTC is $38,000+ via coinmarketcap live Crypto chart. ETH improved too, going from $1900+ to $2,300+. Other coins in the market recorded improvement.

This week alone has seen the coins in the market with an average weekly increment if +20%. And an average daily price improvement of +11%. Sunday 25th, July 2021 was the starting of the price turnaround around the coins. They haven't gone down below what is expected. They're still maintaining their standard and showing more signs of improvement.

Does this show signs of moving over to bull market in the coming weeks?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
All these movements are definitely a good sign for the crypto market. Though, we have been having several positive news about new whales coming into the cryptoverse and these news maybe the setpoint or the reason why we are having this increment in prices of cryptocurrencies, apart from the whales buying crypto more, Elon Musk's recent tweets may also contribute.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There have been slight improvements in the market, but I wouldn't label this as a turning point. My thoughts are based on the fact that the price did not stay stable for too long, there was a drop in major crypto currencies. For example, bitcoin dropped to $3800 after touching $40,000. That was also a case for many other currencies

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All these movements are definitely a good sign for the crypto market. Though, we have been having several positive news about new whales coming into the cryptoverse and these news maybe the setpoint or the reason why we are having this increment in prices of cryptocurrencies, apart from the whales buying crypto more, Elon Musk's recent tweets may also contribute.
I suspected that a new whale or even group of whales have invested heavily heavily around BTC making other coins to improve too. Cos I don't see other whales buying from all the coins in the market cos all of them made resurgent in price recently and I'm very pleased to see such.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There have been slight improvements in the market, but I wouldn't label this as a turning point. My thoughts are based on the fact that the price did not stay stable for too long, there was a drop in major crypto currencies. For example, bitcoin dropped to $3800 after touching $40,000. That was also a case for many other currencies
That's where volatility comes into action. Normally all the coins can't be on.the moving up rapidly, it can't be straightforward in any way for Cryptocurrencies in the market. It will move up and down until it suddenly go higher than what we never expected. Let's hope in the coming days it improves more.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I really do suspect another bull run coming up , because the recovery rate of any small dip is now faster , and if any drop happen there are people ready to buy so they would not miss out of the bull run that is coming up in days ,it's best to invest ahead

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Considering that the Bitcoin was down at $29k level it is a big improvement that it is now in the vicinity of $40k. I think it may be caused by the purchase of Apple if ever that is not a rumor. Buying Bitcoin worth $2.5 billion is a huge transaction that will surely pull up the price in the market. For sure many are also buying now.