Do you see surveys as a way to earn decent money online?

Wiserr

We are know that people from the top tier countries enjoy surveys the most, while people from the low tier countries just earn peanuts, my question here is do you still think earning money on surveys is a good idea? If I will ask this question who will like to earn money on surveys I believe most of us here will love to, but the only thing that serves as and hindrance is tier country you are from, as I said earlier if you are coming from a top tier country you are going to enjoy surveys the most, people from the top tier countries earns more than $7 in Les than 30 minutes, how I wish I'm also from the top tier countries😊 but what we wish is not what we get, if what we wish is what we get life could have been simple so simple , people from the low tier countries hardly earn a single $$ per day on surveys, to me I don't see surveys as a good way to make money online that's if you are coming from the low tier countries, i will love to hear your thoughts on this, thank you .

marcsworld1

We are know that people from the top tier countries enjoy surveys the most, while people from the low tier countries just earn peanuts, my question here is do you still think earning money on surveys is a good idea? If I will ask this question who will like to earn money on surveys I believe most of us here will love to, but the only thing that serves as and hindrance is tier country you are from, as I said earlier if you are coming from a top tier country you are going to enjoy surveys the most, people from the top tier countries earns more than $7 in Les than 30 minutes, how I wish I'm also from the top tier countries😊 but what we wish is not what we get, if what we wish is what we get life could have been simple so simple , people from the low tier countries hardly earn a single $$ per day on surveys, to me I don't see surveys as a good way to make money online that's if you are coming from the low tier countries, i will love to hear your thoughts on this, thank you .
Great post! I am from the US and have participated in paid surveys. Most are time- consuming, and the pay off is sometimes not worth it. I did stumble upon one that combines surveys, downloading apps to your phone, and pay per click/invite. If you are good with social media, it might be for you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
How could you even wish that you are in the top tier story to be able to make $7 on daily basis ? The $7 they are making on daily basis is not even enough for their whole day transport but here you could easily make one dollars and that could even makes you a nice breakfast because the standard of living over there is very high.

Even if you have an opportunity to be in the top country you would not likely have the time to even concentrate on survey because that wont really be profitable to you even if you have the opportunity to make $10 on daily basis.

Everybody are just interested in working for the government or private organisation that they are being paid perfectly because concentrating in this will really make you a poor man.
It is possible for people to earn up to $7 on daily basis with survey most especially to those in the top countries about they won't likely sees it as you're seeing here because considering the value of their currency , the $7 is nothing whereas it is something reasonable here.

Survey may be available here but some of them are not really trusted based on my experience.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Completing or answering online surveys is a good way most people do earn their money daily,but for me, I don't really live this method of earning online because it's always stressful, because most of the survey site don't pay well.

Online survey is a way to make decent money online though,but don't expect much from surveys.It all depends on the site you choose to complete the surveys.

I have a friend of mine that answers surveys at remotask,he uses laptop to do that. According to him,he do make some cool money weekly from the survey site.
So i think it's favourable for some people.

E

eldavis

Survey is a great way to earn for does living in developed countries or top tier countries as some would like to call it. I have heard cases of persons who make a dollar and some more than that from a single survey. For people like us in developing countries surveys do not favour us. We hardly qualify for surveys.

Caramelle

Surveys can be a good way to supplement your regular income but to say that you can make decent money out of it is simply not feasible in my location. We don't get surveys every day, not even on a weekly or monthly basis. However, if you look at it as a piggy bank, funds can accumulate over time. Over here, the exchange rate can sweeten the pot so even the slow earnings from surveys can be appreciated. My brother used to subscribe to a survey site that sends him surveys from which he would earn $5 every month. At one point, the site just stopped sending him surveys without any notification whatsoever. Surveys at sites like Appen are few and far between but the pay per survey is relatively decent so it's worth doing them once in a while.​

Skysaint

Verified member
Survey is actually a great way one could get to earn some money online and truth be told, the method of earning through completing surveys is a very lucrative one. But we have discovered something about most surveys if not all and that it that it harbours a users restriction that makes it impossible for anyone operating from a lower tier region to even get surveys.
I remember when I signed up to work at some survey sites, I barely even receive a survey that I am qualified to work on once a month and the pay was usually low. So if you're not from the top tier region then u guess surveys are not meant for you to earn from.
Another limitation from most survey sites is that their payment method is made in such a way that only the target countries can make their withdrawals. Surveys are usually meant for a particular region, to get their reviews about a certain product or service from a certain company and they in turn, pay them for their honest review.
Some sites do make use of PayPal as their only payment method and this will to an extent restrict those who are from the lower tier region from withdrawing their earnings after they must have found some way to receive surveys that were not meant for them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good evening from my region. Thank you very much for your informative thread about surveys. I like the topic you have chosen. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that surveys are a good and easy way to earn decent money online. A lot of people make money working on survey sites daily. However, the problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. In the past, I used to work for several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much but soon I gave it up. The reason was that I received only 1-2 surveys once in a while so it was not worth it. But if surveys are available for your country, it is wise to find a legit survey site and start working on it because I believe that surveys are a good earning way.