Do you see starting a crèche profitable?

Good luck

Verified member
A crèche is the foundation of every child to attain someone in life.
After nine months of carrying a baby,immediately, the child arrived and as a working class mother who is also engage in office work,may not be able to stay at home with such baby for long.

The maximum time such mother will stay at home may be two or three months there after she will be looking for where to put the child which is a day care center or crèche where children under one year are kept.

Some office work may not even give more than one month before asking the mother to resume back to work.

So,A lot of crèche or pre school are being set up for such situations and some of them with a good and caring attitude are getting wards to be taken care of.

I am actually looking at such line of business.I want to know if the business is really lucrative to set up.

Your opinion on this matter will be highly appreciated.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This type of business model is still profitable. But one thing is that it will be very good if you can open up a creche centre in a newly developed area. This means that you creche business will face less competition. The creche must be up to standard if you want people to patronize your business. Security is also important in their business.

Good luck

Verified member
This type of business model is still profitable. But one thing is that it will be very good if you can open up a creche centre in a newly developed area. This means that you creche business will face less competition. The creche must be up to standard if you want people to patronize your business. Security is also important in their business.
I like the word security,which is very paramount.It is very important in any form of organization one is planning to venture or is already existing.Especially when you are dealing with babies.. I also appreciate looking for a new place where you don't have more people doing what you are doing.it will make people to come to you more.

DouglasJones

You will have to face the fact that the choice of personnel for the kindergarten is a serious matter. I went through this myself when I was looking for a nanny for my child. The official worker in the nursery is even more difficult.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Creche is formed out of passion and not really for the lucrative aspect of it. This is because it takes someone that loves children and even he must also find some people that share the same vision. The best way he can handle this will determine the level of profitability.

Heartstrings

Actually with what I have seen so far concerning creche,I would say it is profitable,there are so many mothers who would want to keep their child in such places,as a working class mother,the woman won't be allowed to take her child to office, disturbance and lack of concentration would definitely not let her do her work well. The location would also count because of security reasons. Those are peoples children and you wouldn't want any problem. A lot of mothers are taking their child to a creche on a daily basis,so its definitely a profitable business,I know a lady who is into this business ànd she's doing so well according to what the told me sometime ago.

But personally I will never take my child to such place,this is why doing your own business as a mother is much better than working under someone. It's also good to learn a skill and make some money out of it.