Saving Money Do You Save Money Using Stable Coins?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money is one of the most crucial things. Saving money leads to more money and more money means that you raise your chances of saving enough capital to start your own business. There are various methods people use to save money. Most of the people in the world prefer to save money in banks. However, some people buy assets and they think that they can make money selling off the assets later and get profit along with the amount they saved. However, I have always wondered if people have ever used Stable coins such as Us Dollar Coin (USDC) or Tether (USDT) to save money because the price of these coins do not change and it is possible to save money using these coins. What do you say?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Instead of using stablecoin I will rather invest in a volatile potential cryptocurrency because there is still a higher chance of me getting a little percentage from my investment, stablecoin are good especially for maintaining the value of your currency but it is not an investment that can be profitable when compared to other volatile cryptocurrency.

Good luck

Verified member
I will rather invest my money in a good and lucrative business than will bring a better return than putting in a stable place that will not give me any interest.when one try to look for an investment plan that one is very sure of and will give you good profit one will not think of saving.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing I save using stable coins is my crypto asset. Though I am considering saving my money in crypto. This is because the value of my country currency is always dropping against the US dollar. The only reason why I haven't done this is because they have regulated depositing into crypto in my country.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The only thing I save using stable coins is my crypto asset. Though I am considering saving my money in crypto. This is because the value of my country currency is always dropping against the US dollar. The only reason why I haven't done this is because they have regulated depositing into crypto in my country.

Well, I am quite lucky in this regards because just like your country, the value of my country's currency is also declining at a high rate and currency dealers have been making good amount of money. I do not use stable coins right now. I have been using Payeer and perfect Money to store my funds right now.