Saving Money Do You Save Money On Investment Returns?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money is one of the most important aspects of avoiding financial problems. This is because saving money guarantees prevention of financial problems and saving money helps you to deal with situations that involve emergency. Unfortunately, saving money is not at all easy and this is usually because of various reasons. However, there are many people who save money when they invest money in a business and earn profits. Right now I have invested in some paid to click websites and I do plan to save my money on investment returns. this means i will be saving money when I will be getting profits on my investments in paid to click sites. This is will allow me to have more money in case I need it. What about you? Do you have a specific plans to save money on your investment returns?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a nice method. Though I haven't utilized it before. I have a way of saving and it is really working for me. I do see saving as a discipline that just have been imbibed while young snd not to be inculcate now. I do make sure I have a saving box since when I was young.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This is a nice method. Though I haven't utilized it before. I have a way of saving and it is really working for me. I do see saving as a discipline that just have been imbibed while young snd not to be inculcate now. I do make sure I have a saving box since when I was young.

I know I am actually taking a huge risk because I am actually investing all of my money into one project adn no one knows when it will become a scam. I believe that it is wise to invest your money even if you have a small amount and it is always wise to not invest if you believe that you will suffer from loss. I do plan to make an effective strategy but it all depends on the website I am currently relying on.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know I am actually taking a huge risk because I am actually investing all of my money into one project adn no one knows when it will become a scam. I believe that it is wise to invest your money even if you have a small amount and it is always wise to not invest if you believe that you will suffer from loss. I do plan to make an effective strategy but it all depends on the website I am currently relying on.
You have a nice strategy. All the same we need to invest with caution and utmostly we should invest what we can afford to lose. I don't normally advise people not to invest even when I know it is a scam website. They may be lucky to make it big even before the website crashes. But let's thread with caution.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The only investment that we have is the shares of stocks that my wife holds. It is valued at around $30,000 at present and my wife is receiving dividends every January. I don't know what she does with the dividend but most likely it is deposited in her savings account. Even if I have a big sum of money in the bank I have no intention of investing it.