Do You Read News About Cryptocurrencies Daily?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading could be really tough choice. There are many people who have been into cryptocurrency trading without any knowledge and they usually get into trouble when the value of the coin fluctuates a lot. They invest money with the hopes that the value of the coin will raise within a few months and in the end they find that the value of coin has fluctuated. One of the biggest reasons why many traders usually face loss is because they simply invest in the coins, but do not follow the news and trends that involve cryptocurrencies. I may like to share my experience. A few days ago, I invested in Tron and it proved to be profitable. I was, however, following the news regarding Tron. Suddenly, the price of Tron started to decline in a massive manner.

When I search for the reasons for that. I was shocked to know that Tron is declining because Justin Sun (The CEO of Tron Foundation) was leaving his position as the CEO of the Tron Foundation! I immediately sold off my Tron token. At that time, Tron was trading at around $0.0800 and the value fluctuated to less than $0.0700! Had I not read the news, I would have suffered more! So, do you read news or just invest in cryptocurrencies without being aware of what is happening in the cryptocurrency market?

E

eldavis

Truth be told I don't really read much about crypto currency, there are times I could go even more than a whole week without reading any news about crypto, most times the news I read are things I come across by chance.