Get Paid to Write Do you prefer writing long articles or short?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to writing articles not everyone cherish the option of writing long articles. Some simply prefer going for shorter articles which can give him or her time to face other things online and get extra money too.

When it comes to long article writing you're expected to write above 500 words article. Some persons can write more than 10,000 words article a day especially those eBook writers. Whereas others can't go through such kind of stress to earn reward through writing online. They simply prefer 200-500 words to cover up and not exceeding it.

At this time I simply prefer writing short articles for client due to lots of workload on my head, going to school, managing a mini indoor business and managing my online gigs as well. But in the future I'll consider writing long articles to earn higher reward.

Which one do you prefer?

And what's your reason for choosing it?

D

Deleted member 13140

I think it depends on your choice of numbers, as for bloggers I think it's just where the flow takes you, you can write 5k words if you need to, for me I don't find it difficult to write any amount of words. My mindset has shifted my mind to thinking that any articles with less than 500 words isn't really valuable, but top bloggers like entrepreneur has articles with just 500+ and it has extrame value, I guess I misread my blogging tips in the beginning

Good luck

Verified member
It actually depends on what I want to write about.if it does not require a long write up then you only write on a particular subject given to you but if it requires writing a lengthy articles,you will need to build a good point on it.I can write both and short article following the topic given to me to write about.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When it comes to writing articles not everyone cherish the option of writing long articles. Some simply prefer going for shorter articles which can give him or her time to face other things online and get extra money too.

When it comes to long article writing you're expected to write above 500 words article. Some persons can write more than 10,000 words article a day especially those eBook writers. Whereas others can't go through such kind of stress to earn reward through writing online. They simply prefer 200-500 words to cover up and not exceeding it.

At this time I simply prefer writing short articles for client due to lots of workload on my head, going to school, managing a mini indoor business and managing my online gigs as well. But in the future I'll consider writing long articles to earn higher reward.

Which one do you prefer?

Well it depends on the amount of money that they are going to pay me. if I am a freelancer then I will not have any problem with the writing long article since they are going to pay me good amount of money for my services, I may not write long article for website that pays me less than $1. It does not worth the stress and all the data I will be using to research on it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well it depends on the amount of money that they are going to pay me. if I am a freelancer then I will not have any problem with the writing long article since they are going to pay me good amount of money for my services, I may not write long article for website that pays me less than $1. It does not worth the stress and all the data I will be using to research on it.
The best freelance website I've been to, it's simply freelancer.com their rate per 1,000 words unique article created for them will simply earn you reasonable amount of money more than $5 there. But if you really want to get noticed faster and secure jobs quicker then you need to upgrade your membership at freelancer.com to get access to job quicker..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The money thay involves and the time that I have do determine the choice I will make in the scenario. There are times that I will have more time and the money on the article may be too much. To much is given, much is expected, then I don't have any choice than to give out my best.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The best freelance website I've been to, it's simply freelancer.com their rate per 1,000 words unique article created for them will simply earn you reasonable amount of money more than $5 there. But if you really want to get noticed faster and secure jobs quicker then you need to upgrade your membership at freelancer.com to get access to job quicker..
What is the need for them to allow members to upgrade to a VIP standard for them to be able to gain access to a lot of offers .this is not the best thing because most other freelance website do not operate this way .they only allowed you to be noticed based on how you are willing to work, what if everyone upgrade to the VIP membership standard ?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My forte is writing articles and I started freelancing in search of sites that accept article submissions. However, I was quite disappointed because of the approval system that it is not easy for an article to be approved. Maybe writing short articles would be fine because it is easy to write and not much pain when it is not accepted for publication.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What is the need for them to allow members to upgrade to a VIP standard for them to be able to gain access to a lot of offers .this is not the best thing because most other freelance website do not operate this way .they only allowed you to be noticed based on how you are willing to work, what if everyone upgrade to the VIP membership standard ?
They know everyone can't upgrade yo VIP membership plan, cos others will be thinking it doesn't worth it. Freelancer.com is a legit freelance site, you don't even need to upgrade in order to win contracts there. If your profile is authentic with well written information with your previous work samples you'll be liked by clients when you apply for jobs.

ckbarnabas

It works by taking advantage of free bets regularly offered by betting sites through 'matching' them at a betting exchange. Matched betting eliminates the risk. This leaves you being able to squeeze out the free bet, which can be as much as $100. Multiply this by how many betting sites there are and you can quite easily come away with a profit of a few hundred dollars.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
They know everyone can't upgrade yo VIP membership plan, cos others will be thinking it doesn't worth it. Freelancer.com is a legit freelance site, you don't even need to upgrade in order to win contracts there. If your profile is authentic with well written information with your previous work samples you'll be liked by clients when you apply for jobs.
Yes that is true and that is how other freelance platform should be, the one that will ask you to upgrade to a certain standard are trying to do business which is not even the best because they will be offering jobs to people that only upgraded and not for people that are real expert on the type of job . That means without me having a good understanding of what I do there, I can just upgrade to the VIP member and start getting contracts.

frxncesco

Which one do you prefer?

i prefer short articles but with all the necessary infos