DO YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?HOW MUCH SHOULD I WEIGH,AM I OVERWEIGHT.

Samsu35

We are aware that obesity is dangerous for our health as it is one of the leading causes of a number of

diseases and disorders but still we do not have the motivation to change our lifestyle. Motivation is the main problem. But on the other hand, there is another trap to fall in.

Since the teenage years is the time where bones are sprout and grow fast, healthy nourished groceries must be given to the teenager to facilitate standard growth & progress. The food intake must be monitored frequently and adapted based upon the developing requirements. Young adults tend to expand eating problems which concern their nutritional health. The eating activities must be corrected as early as likely as it can guide to the improvement of complex health problems. Eating dysfunction is the third common never-endingsickness, specially in adolescent females and the number has been rising quickly from the past 10 years. There are two types of eating disorders, anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.

Obesity may be caused because of multipart causes with biological, genetic, cultural plus behavioral aspects. Typically an individual gets obese while he/she consumes extra energy than he/she burns. Also you will find fifty percent probabilities of becoming overweight when both one of the blood relation is obese and when fatness has affected both the parents, the probabilities raises to eighty percent. One percent of heavy people might have that |extra fat due to health factors, as obesity might be caused because of a small number of medical problems. The reasons of obesity in teenage years are overeating, genealogy and family history, terrible eating practice, little or no work out, medical health issues, near to the ground self esteem, medications, melancholy, emotional troubles, traumatic life, and family problem.

The most significant image you will ever modify in your subconscious brain is the image you now have of yourself right at the moment. When you have achieved this, you will discover it is pretty simple to interact all of your senses, making it likely for you to generate a new body picture. The physical condition of your body is dependent on your psychological wellbeing and taking power of the subconscious is the solution to lasting eternal transform of any behavior.

HELLO FRIENDS IF YOU ARE A COMPLETE BEGINNER WANT TO START YOUR WEIGHT LOSE JOURNEY READ MY DAILY UPDATES ARTICLES WHICH WILL HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE AND MORE BENEFICIAL FOR YOU VISIT MY BLOG

Do you need to lose weight? How much should I weigh, am I overweight

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Obesity can also be caused based on the type of food we eat that is why it is advisable that we watch the type of food we eat before taking it into the body as some foods contains high amounts of fat which can lead to fatness ,the genetic condition is also very important like you have just said that is why it is advisable to see a doctor.