Do you make use of P2P via crypto transactions??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHAT DO UNDERSTAND BY P2P TRADING?

Mos
t of us knows what P2P is all about. P2P simply means 'Peer to Peer. When it comes to trading any digital coin, many are more accustomed using the P2P method to run transaction smoothly. Are you the type who enjoys using the P2P method in trading digital coins??

Ever since countries banned crypto transactions, some individuals have find solutions to do crypto transactions using the P2P method in a decentralized way. Their is no way a country can be successful banning crypto trading entirely if the world doesn't come in mutual agreement to that.

Since Crypto is decentralized, it means those whose crypto transactions are banned in their country can take to P2P means and buy, sell their digital coins without facing too many hassle as long as the exchange site they're using for that, has a reliable escrow to safeguard such method of transactions.

Since my country government banned Crypto-Naira transaction, I've settled in using P2P method to buy, sell digital coins. And the level of P2P transactions in my country has tripled since the ban came into effect earlier in the year here in my country.

Are you addicted using the P2P method for Crypto related transactions?

Are you settled into using it for a long time??

or you wish to go back to the old method of withdrawing or buying coins from your wallet, using Fiat directly from your local bank account??

I do not deal with P2P transactions. UNless, I am sending payment to some clients or buying services from individual services, I do not deal with P2P transactions. When I have to buy and sell crypto currency, I will use an exchange platform because this is safe and secured. P2P can be risky as there is no way to reverse your transaction. Why don't you use exchange services.

I do not deal with P2P transactions. UNless, I am sending payment to some clients or buying services from individual services, I do not deal with P2P transactions. When I have to buy and sell crypto currency, I will use an exchange platform because this is safe and secured. P2P can be risky as there is no way to reverse your transaction. Why don't you use exchange services.
I got your reasons well. Do you know that, if not for the P2P trading means, i wouldn't be withdrawing my coins into my local bank account?? My country banned anything that will enable you use their Fiat currency for Crypto transactions. So i decided to go the hard way, learning the P2P way. And its working for me perfectly no scam since i started using binance P2P method.

To be frank I am not cool with the story that I do hear around how peer to peer platform forum works especially on Binance. This is one of the reason why I haven't tried it out and I am not sure I can try it. I do sell my coins to a friend that I still have some trust in. This is the only way I have been trying to bypass government regulation.

To be frank I am not cool with the story that I do hear around how peer to peer platform forum works especially on Binance. This is one of the reason why I haven't tried it out and I am not sure I can try it. I do sell my coins to a friend that I still have some trust in. This is the only way I have been trying to bypass government regulation.
I never knew, you do sell to your friend that way, and you get cash back as a result of that. Since i don't have anyone who will negotiate with me that way and exchange my crypto to cash, i decided to use binance P2P trading method to sell off my coins and also buy some coins. And it has been working for me perfectly since then.