Do you like autumn?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I like autumn because everything changes in autumn. I like the golden colour of the leaves before they fall off the trees.
Sometimes it is still quite warm in autumn and you can still go to the seaside or the mountains.
Autumn is a romantic season. It is a season that I will always enjoy.

What do you think about autumn?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I love autumn too, it's so colorful. The photos are very beautiful, I enjoy this time of year, and I also like to buy some coffee and walk in places with lots of leaves, such as parks.
Hi ben771williiams.Thank you for your nice message. I am very glad to hear that you like autumn. Autumn is a beautiful season indeed. I like its colours, the colour of the sky and the golden colour of the leaves before they fall off the trees. It is a wonderful season because it is neither hot nor cold. It is an ideal season for outings and picnics.

HeavLeighGill

Autumn is my favorite for the weather and love the colors, along with the whole Halloween vibe. I like to watch horror movies and make things in the crock pot at that time of year. The only bad thing is that we had a really hot fall where I live and it didn't quite feel like October because it felt more like Summer outside.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Autumn is my favorite for the weather and love the colors, along with the whole Halloween vibe. I like to watch horror movies and make things in the crock pot at that time of year. The only bad thing is that we had a really hot fall where I live and it didn't quite feel like October because it felt more like Summer outside.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well.Thank you for your wonderful post. I am glad to hear that you enjoy autumn. We had a really hot fall as well this year. Never mind, we have winter now and Christmas is so near. Have a nice day.