Binance Do you know this page to earn money?

Tynch88

✅ COINMARKETCAP
You are on a page that pays to participate in their campaigns. All you have to do is go to the section (products - earn). Payments are made at the end of the campaign and in cryptocurrency, so therefore you have to have a BINANCE account (verified). I hope you like it.
See you later!

I'm really looking out to work on sites that pays with crypto currency because I want to go into full time trading of crypto come next year so I will like to join this site but your post here is so vague. What are we supposed to do when we get to the payment page, do we sign up or just input our binance address. You could please state the step by step process it will help a lot of people that come across this post on how to go about it. Payment that are made at the end of the compaign how long those this take? I wouldn't want to waste my time and wouldn't get paid at the end

Hello Augusta, the process is as follows:

1) you register in BINANCE and verify your identity by following the steps indicated on the page (it will ask for photos of your identity document and a profile photo - you will also need a web camera to finish the verification)

2) You register in COINMARKETCAP and verify your email

3) On the main page of COINMARKETCAP you go to the part (products / win) in this section you will see that it explains the step by step of how the campaigns work. It's basically about watching videos - completing a survey - earning cryptocurrency. but I recommend you to see the solutions on youtube

4) Patience, payments are made once the campaign is over and go directly to your wallet. it is very important to verify that all the answers are correct.

It is worth spending some time on these campaigns because the payments are quite large in some cases and in binance they can exchange those cryptocurrencies for others!
Since you want to enter the cryptocurrency market in the following answer I share some very interesting pages that pay with cryptocurrency.
good luck!
Do not hesitate to ask me any other question.

Profit in cryptocurrency:

First page that I recommend!

✅ GRAMFREE

It is a page that pays in (GRAM) a cryptocurrency belonging to TELEGRAM. In which you can win by watching 1 minute video or participating in smart contracts (all the information on these topics is in the FAQ)
Every hour you can participate in a drawing where you can win from 0.1 GRAM up to 100 GRAM. taking into account that the price of this cryptocurrency at the time of writing this answer is 2.62 dollars (you will see that this page becomes even more interesting!
Try it and tell me what you think.
If you are interested in mining in the cloud, I can share some pages with you!
Luck!
See you later!