Earn Money Do you know that life without money is like being in hell?.

IsaacBimp

Please watch the video and understand the need to strive and build your live. Money changes life, respect, dignity and love. Can you live without money?. Where is the respect, dignity, love.....?
The rich get richer whilst the poor or weak gets weaker or poor. There are huge differences in income between the richest and the poorest. Referring to this difference as a gap in income gives the impression that there are only extremely rich or extremely poor people. In reality, the majority of the world population lives in between.
Poor people work hard for their money. Eventually, rich people get the choice to work or not. Poor people don't invest their money and are stuck working for the rest of their lives.

Robin Sacredfire said “Differences about poor and rich people: Poor people ask me where's my money from; Rich people invite me for a coffee and never ask it.”

Money defines who you are. Therefore, stay fool and strive for your dream.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think that it is basically impossible that you can be able to live without having to spend money on one thing or the other unless you have everything install and that alone is also impossible. That is why it is advisable that you should learn a skill that you can be able to monetize at all times.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although money is essential part of life because it can help you to be able to take care of yourself and get you all the things you need, but we need to understand that it is not everyone that will be rich in this world but that should not stop us from pursuing our goal because sometimes success is based on how we are able to organise our life.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Honestly, we need to understand how money works and it's importance in our day to day lives, you need to understand that money is just a medium of exchange and human beings lived when there's no money as a medium of exchanges, people survived with trading by barter.

Money is an end product you get when you provide value, when I write on trendri I get paid, my content is the value I'm creating on the website and money is the end product I get.

If you understand this law very well you wouldn't even create this thread.

Understand that to make more money, you need to provide value for a lot of people, there's no any shortcut to these.

If I create a product now, let's say an info product that teaches or guides about a valuable topic and I sell one hundred copies for a thousand each, that's one hundred thousands naira profit.

If I sell one million copies that's how much I will get in profits and hopefully because of the internet today, we can do all of these things without leaving the comfort of our houses.

What we're left with is, research, reading and more research to find value and how to deliver it.

Wiserr

Although money is essential part of life because it can help you to be able to take care of yourself and get you all the things you need, but we need to understand that it is not everyone that will be rich in this world but that should not stop us from pursuing our goal because sometimes success is based on how we are able to organise our life.
Lol i dont believe that, couple with the fact that we all need money for our days to day activities, in fact money is one of the major thing that makes life easier, bit I doubt if there is anything you cab compare it with hell, hell is a different thing
Money is just a thing that gear ourvday to day activities without encountering any form of problem or the other, and there are different ways one can follow to get money, since if there is life there is hope that everything will definitely work appropriately
I don't think being broke is like being in hell.

Marks Kevin

How does it sound that you wake up every morning and just by one click receive some money in your account as the life time return on your investment?
Is 2.5% to 7% daily return Ok to you? or 5% to 10%?

Rachael

Verified member
Yes, I know. Although I have not been to hell before but I feel the heat and starvation when I lack money. Living without money can make you become a shadow of your former self, it can make you transfer aggression to people. Living without money can even make you start blaming people for your challenges and it could make you get angry when someone does not have or refuses to lend you money. We should realize that even at our lowest point in life, nobody owes us anything, we should not always have the entitlement mindset because it is very detrimental to both parties. I was duped of my funds some months after the covid-19 pandemic and it was so depressing because I was scammed directly by a co-worker and I had trusted to some extent that he would not scam me, seeing the situation that I am still a student and also struggling to survive but alas! I was duped without mercy. I ran into depression because it was almost part of my life savings to help me sort out my pressing needs and I literally saw hell because at that time, everyone was still trying to recuperate from the excess losses of the pandemic effect.