Do you know how the reward system at read.cash works??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review i saw on forumcoin paid to post site. They also have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same, but the payment rate differs. I don't know how the system works with read.cash. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites that is rewarding too, which I'm into. Other ones pay per comments/threads/views. I just signed up to this read.cash, but I'm unable to get going through it, I'm lost there.

I need a member at read.cash that is in this forum to explain how one can earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks in advance.

Josemendez

Verified member
Actually , I am also lost on how things work at read.cash.
Unlike noise cash where there is an automatic tipping ,from which you tip other users and earn money as well , read cash seems to be more complicated .
I have made up to 4 posts there but still unable to earn anything .
Even making comments do not pay as it does with other paid to post sites .I don't really know why things are like this . I think one needs a large audience who are ready to do are free money to him for his post.
I also wonder where the money donated to writers come from ,because there is no free tip .
I think one shouldn't consider read.cash as a place to earn money ,because of the nature of the place .

Donkiz

I joined read.cash after reading about it also on forumcoin platform, but I'm yet to understand what makes it different from other social media platforms, after making some posts on the platform I'm yet to earn a dime from there, so I was wondering what the buzz about the site was, as I'm yet to see anything special about it.

Not understanding the read.cash platform, I moved over to noise.cash and registered, I was given $0.02 worth of bitcoin cash to tip other users, which I did, and equally made some posts, but I'm yet to earn anything from there also.

Carson20t

I have not yet joined this site as I like to explore a site prior to going along with it first.Read cash.com is like publishox where you get paid for composing content and comenting on content.But there have a bot there which scrutinises the artices tp as to wether The content is relevant.

Tips will come when The work has been discovered to be significant and The tips continue coming and developing as long as your work is quality work for content creators that is the thing that makes this site intriguing and advantageous.

The compensation measures are exceptionally particular with respect to the literary theft and pertinence of your articles. An approach to avoid the opportunists and multi-accounts compensating themselves.

You can move your tokens at whatever point you wish. Moreover, read.cash offers to change over your tokens into your preferred crypto.