Do you Know any Creative Ways To Make Money?

PRINCE OKAFOR

This is a very important question of which I and my friends have been asking. Honestly, we've explored everything online that can give you even if it's the most little commissions ranging from books, courses, classes, name it. Well, this has been happening for years not until I met a book that changed my life of which I shared and we've been having massive results.
Well, I would have dropped the link for getting it here but as a result of restrictions I wouldn't. You can WhatsApp or call me on +2348167278343 for this.
Trust me, we're just getting started.

To make money online has never been easy, to make that little bucks, we simply needs to be creative, do things which is enticing and appealing to attract clients finding us. You can't fold your arms and bringing for heavens to open your doors. I believe in hard work first, if you seek to learn something lucrative, with consistency, it pays off with time. The only thing is that, it takes time to build income, t doesn't build over night. Their are skills like, graphics design, crypto trading, web design, affiliate marketing, creative writing etc, to learn and make money online. Instead of depending on an already made things to earn from, developing an in-demand skill can help us earn more money online than depending on microjobs etc small jobs.

Trust me when I say that creativity equals to money currently on the internet, because the people making the most money are creative people.

If you go to YouTube you will see a lot of them making videos on daily basis and of course making a lot of money from YouTube. it is just about you looking for a very good creative skill you can learn such as video editing, content creation and a whole lot of them to make a lot of money for yourself.

Content creation is currently one of the most lucrative skill in which anyone can acquire and make a lot of money for their selves. You can create video content or written content and make a lot of money for your self provided you are consistent enough. The truth is that there are a lot of competition currently on the internet space because of the amount of money flowing in and out on daily basis.

Some of the best creative skills in which you can learn and make a lot of money for yourself are; Content creation, graphics designing, website designing and a lot of others.

You can also make a lot of money creating comedy videos on YouTube or Facebook.

Some of the creative ways to make money that i know of include;
- Learning a skill; These days, a lot of people make money through the different skills they have learnt. It could be hair styling, catering and baking, cutting of hair, make up, fashion designing and many others. All of all these skills requires creativity and when one is really creative with the skill he or she has learnt, one will do well and earn a lot.
Another one is graphics designing ; With graphic designing, one would be able to design logos, fliers, business cards, invitation cards and many others. Graphics designing requires creativity and if a graphic designer isn't creative enough, he or she will not be able to earn or he or she will earn very little. Graphic designing really pays if one is very good at it

As far as I am concerned the most creative ways to make money is through doing the most out of your talents. For instance one can make use of their singing talent to produce the best music and videos that would attract a large following of people who would listening and watching the music and videos on YouTube.
So here the artist would be making cool cash very hugely from both of the you tube views and the direct music sales not forgetting the promotional deals that artists normally do with business corporates to facilitate advertising of their goods and services which pays very decently I say. Also artists would earn very huge amounts of money through performing live in various restaurants and gatherings for entertainment purposes also this pays well, l bet there are more created ways of earning money like doing creative writing of articles online. There are some websites that can pay as high as $100 per page.