Earn Money Do You Know Any App That Pays Real Money For Installation?

Moni

I'm just curious if there is any app that really pays for making installation of that app. Every time you join money making discussion forum you hear many people claiming they are making a lot of money on some app, but the question that comes to my mind is are they really making money on apps? Is this real? How do they do it to make that amount of money they are saying?

But I don't get any answer because these questions seems to be a rhetorical questions. Yet I'm still confused because I have not seen a single person with prove that he has make a certain amount of money just on app.

I remember how I was introduced to this app called Cashkarma the way the person introduced it to me I even taught I will be the next billionaire in 3 months time but all was in vain.

So guys let is know the really, have you made money on any app? What you s the name of the app and how did you make it?

Passivern

Nothing is free actually. So most of the money-making apps will pay you after a certain work. Such as I can tell you a money-making app name and it is "Honey Gain".
What this app does is if you just install this application on your pc or mobile, they will use your extra internet as a cash server, and as much they can use, they will pay you a certain amount of money. If you use anyone's referral link to sign up you will get $5 instantly, but as I said nothing is free. You have to wait until your total income is $20. After incoming $20, you can withdraw your money via Paypal.

You Will Get $5 after sign up with the refral link; if you don't use the referral link, you will not get this $5. And it's easy money. Give it a try.

Thank You.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have had about this program in the past. But they don't usually accept people from all the countries. The program's is always available for selected countries like United States Canada Australia New Zealand and other advanced countries. This is the reason why I prefer to be working on freelance marketplace because my country is not accepted on most programs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have installed some applications some times ago that reward but no without doing nothing. Some asked me some random questions and paid me based on the numbers of questions I got. Other asked me to play game and then reward based on the level I reached. But there are other apps that reward like honey grain but I don't know how to use it.

Moni

I have installed some applications some times ago that reward but no without doing nothing. Some asked me some random questions and paid me based on the numbers of questions I got. Other asked me to play game and then reward based on the level I reached. But there are other apps that reward like honey grain but I don't know how to use it.
So as you are saying, were you able to make reasonable amount of money from the apps that you installed? Let me say the one that usually ask you to answer some questions how much did you gain from it? And how much did you earn from the app that asked you to play games? Where you able to cash out?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Honeygain is one of the applications that pays you about $5 for installing it and using it when it reaches $20 you can cash out your money, but you can only make reasonable amount of money for me it if you have access to free Wi-Fi. I think some people makes money from it.

Kollol

I know one such website, which I am using, pays around a minimum of 3.66 USD per day. The name of the website is Gramfree, there one need to do some activity every day like freerolls ( 5 times a day ), watch 3 1minute videos, and perform the smart contracts ( just click ) to earn Grams, each of these activities generates 0.1 gram so in total one can earn 1 Gram which is equal to 3.66 USD/day. Apart from these, there is a referral income of 0.5 Gram equal to 1.83 USD per registered user ( registered through the referral link provided to all users ) and upload of short video pays 5 Grams equal to 18.3 USD.
The payout is released on the accumulation of 500 grams ( which may, in fact, take some time ) and withdrawal can be made through an E-wallet, Master, or Visa Card. And most important the entire process from joining to withdrawal is entirely free.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
So far I have only got to realize that there are some application in Nigeria that pay me for referring friends to install them and they are very legit. Even though the payments ain't much, I still feel comfortable with them as they are more reliable than the ones paying very high.

Moni

I know one such website, which I am using, pays around a minimum of 3.66 USD per day. The name of the website is Gramfree, there one need to do some activity every day like freerolls ( 5 times a day ), watch 3 1minute videos, and perform the smart contracts ( just click ) to earn Grams, each of these activities generates 0.1 gram so in total one can earn 1 Gram which is equal to 3.66 USD/day. Apart from these, there is a referral income of 0.5 Gram equal to 1.83 USD per registered user ( registered through the referral link provided to all users ) and upload of short video pays 5 Grams equal to 18.3 USD.
The payout is released on the accumulation of 500 grams ( which may, in fact, take some time ) and withdrawal can be made through an E-wallet, Master, or Visa Card. And most important the entire process from joining to withdrawal is entirely free.
Which country are you from? Have you made any cash out from the site? Can you send us a prove?

Because most of these websites works good in the tier country and might not be available in all countries. So if you can send us a prove and your country then it will really help.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I know of standard chartered Bank of Nigeria which is running a promotion and the promise to pay you 1,500 naira into your account if you sign up and create an account with them. You will be required to upgrade your account and then deposit a minimum of two thousand naira into it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There was one that actually pay me some few months ago, it was an investment app but most of them are not always trusted .after I have invested with them and they only paid me the first week and the second week then they round up and up till now they have not been able to pay me although I have collected my Capital with profit .what I can say is that you need to be careful because some of them are not trusted.