Shares/Stock Do you have shares in a big company ?

greenieS

Verified member
I'm really curious here if we have people who have shares or various investments in large companies or certain teams (football, basketball, etc.). I honestly still don't own a share in a company because I have my own offline mini-business but I would be open-minded and analyze the situation to buy a share in a big company. What are you saying ?

You have invested, are you satisfied? What do you recommend for a beginner?

Is it worth a share in a large company? Do you have a short-term or long-term profit?

I have stocks in my holdings that is worth more than $20,000 in value as of today's market price. Those shares of stocks are given to me by the bank being the employer of my late wife. To be frank, I do not know about stocks so I am asking friends to give me information about stock trading. It is a big fortune to me so I am careful about my stocks that I do not intend to sell soon because I do not need the money. However, I may sell if I have learned the trading techniques that I am trying to know right now. It is heartening to learn that a cash dividend was credited to my account on December 29, 2021. As part owner of the bank, I am entitled to a share of the profit which is in the form of dividend which can be cash or stocks dividend. The latter is a distribution of profit in the form of stocks which means the number of stocks that I have will be increased.

Regarding my feeling about stocks, I am satisfied at present maybe because I am still in the learning stage of the trading. I have not sold or bought yet but maybe in the weeks to come I will try my hand in the trading. My stocks will be my lifetime savings and it would help me fight off the effect of inflation in the years to come.