Do you earn LBC or BTC?

arpan092

I have checked it and this is legit. You can earn different cryptocurrencies in different ways. I use it and earn it.
How can you earn from this site?
Watch video
Complete a game
Data entry
Completing job
Completing survey
and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralphjoe

Litcoin is a very good and legit cryptocurrency. Infact, it is among the top 10 most valuable cryptocurrencies in the world. Litcoin is actually the cryptocurrency through which I am being paid with on my online work. What I have discovered about Litcoin is the fact that the transaction fees is always very low compared to Bitcoin whose transaction fee is always high.

Samuel72

Verified member
Any cryptocurrency is one of the things many people believed in presently, and right now many people are using his idea to get more cryptocurrency, completing survey, this is another easy way of earning cryptocurrency online, once you finish up, a certain amount of cryptocurrency will be credited into your wallet.

arpan092

Litcoin is a very good and legit cryptocurrency. Infact, it is among the top 10 most valuable cryptocurrencies in the world. Litcoin is actually the cryptocurrency through which I am being paid with on my online work. What I have discovered about Litcoin is the fact that the transaction fees is always very low compared to Bitcoin whose transaction fee is always high.
Thanks for your information, Ralphjoe. There are different types of cryptocurrency in the world. After Bitcoin, Litecoin is the best. I have got a site that is legit. Your opinion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
LBC is local Cryptocurrency for Libry network well-known as Odysee vlogging platform like YouTube. I've tried all i could to earn from the site but to no avail, my mobile number isn't verified at all. I tried to verify it but my country of resistance isn't supported via their platform, that waned me off trying to earn some LBC watching their video tasks.

arpan092

LBC is local Cryptocurrency for Libry network well-known as Odysee vlogging platform like YouTube. I've tried all i could to earn from the site but to no avail, my mobile number isn't verified at all. I tried to verify it but my country of resistance isn't supported via their platform, that waned me off trying to earn some LBC watching their video tasks.
Where you from? You can earn LBC through data entry and complete offering quiz.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Where you from? You can earn LBC through data entry and complete offering quiz.
Im from Nigeria. I tried to earn from Odysee since the have the option of paying with LBC coin for completing video task on their site. But the verification process ran me down made up me go off from the site since they said i can be verified cos my country isn't supported to earn from their site. If you can pick out wise and legit options to earn LBC I'll be happy for it.