Do you earn from online tutoring?

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned I have never tried teaching both online and offline. However I have the urge to earn money online and I have seen most folks earning very handsomely through online tutoring.
I currently earn online through doing of surveys, posting on paid to post forums and other workings with GPT sites.
However I would like to venture on the field of teaching online. I am not trained, I don't have any experience with teaching but I heard that there are some online teaching sites that provides training to people aspiring to the career and there after they hire them for the work.
I also heard that there are different categories of teaching online. For instance there is the text-based online tutoring, direct face to face between the teacher and the students, teaching through videos among Others.
With all that said, I would like to get into one online teaching method that I can start straighly away immediately after the training.
I would appreciate getting an online teaching platform that accepts people from my country, and doesn't require college/ university degree in order for them to accept absorb people.
I know that we're a large community here and I look forward to your meaningful suggestions and opinion regarding the same.