Do you consider YouTube as a way to earn passive income online?

Immilash

I say this because most of us here finds YouTube as a difficult way to earn money.
honestly I think running a YouTube channel is additionally West an individual can be utilized to produce automated revenue. It very well may be beneficial the same length as the thing you are posting are the things that draw in more individuals.

Actually I am aware of somebody who is creating an easy revenue by composing of digital books and posting it on Amazon Kindle.. he has been raking in tons of cash from this, and however long his book is on appeal individuals will constantly get it and he will continuously rake in boatloads of cash .

These are the sort of online business that is appropriate for the vast majority who have the energy to compose high substance. and yet it is additionally extremely challenging in light of the fact that composition of this substance and editing it to a purpose in distributing it for individuals to purchase isn't consistently a simple assignment ..

we can have the option to rake in boatloads of cash from the internet based space yet the issue is that we don't have the enthusiasm and the capacity to complete each troublesome assignment that is required for us to bring in this cash.. it isn't consistently a pyramid scheme it is something you want to advance yet later on you will rake in tons of cash from

Chibson

VIP Contributor
YouTube is currently one of the best platforms in which people make a whole lot of money currently. If you really want to succeed in YouTube then is very important and necessary you choose a niche that people are very much interested on because that will go a long way in giving you subscribers faster and you will be able to monetize your channel within a short period of time. There are some certain things you need to know before you go into YouTube because some people open their channels but after so many months or even years they won't be able to monetize it. It is very much important you try as much as possible to use SEO on your videos because that will go a long way in giving your subscribers directly from Google and views also. One beautiful thing about having a YouTube channel is that you can use it for many things even if your channel is not monetized. You can use it to promote affiliate marketing products and make some commissions provided you have the right people visiting your channel. Some of the niches you should look at are health niche, because it is lucrative and you can also look at make money online niche.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
YouTube is one of the ways to make passive income online. There are lot of people who have established themself as authority with YouTube videos. I know some people who are making full-time income with YouTube video creation.

the first step to make money with YouTube channel is to identify a particular image and create videos related to that niche. There are some people who are creating YouTube channels around the Apache and they are making good income as a result.

Making money online is the same thing as blogging. You have to put in a lot of work at the beginning. you create quality videos consistently for a long period of time in order to gain traction.

There are some people who are running give away in order to do they are subscribers for their YouTube channels. When you gain first 1000 subscribers and views on YouTube channel, you are going to qualify for the access program in order to earn money with your channel.

You can also make money with YouTube channel by promoting affiliate products in some of your videos. this will allow you to earn money from multiple streams of income. you can even sell your product or service with your YouTube channels.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
On the note of considering YouTube to be a means to which one can earn passive income, as far as I am concerned, I would say that it depends on the kind of job you do on the platform that will determine if you are passive money maker or not. As we all know that it is generally based on making videos, this simply tells us that there are different types that can be made depending on which content you want to make. For example, someone that makes videos indoor basically to give people advices can still be classified as passive income worker compared to someone that makes videos about hilarious contents where you will have to make some editing to the video to make it funny to the viewers.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
YouTube is a very good platform for people to make some money online. It is filled with so many people who are interested in watching videos of several topics. You can make this your online earning opportunity by choosing a niche that you like and start posting videos about it. This will require you to first learn the basic skills of how to create high quality videos.

Choosing a niche that you like and have so much knowledge about is very important. This will drive you to create videos regularly because you enjoy doing it. Therefore, be very sure about the niche you choose. Then do research about it so that you have so much content to post.

An important thing to focus on in YouTube is also gaining the numbers of viewers and subscribers. That means that you need to create high quality content that people will be really interested in viewing and subscribing to. That also means that you will need to do extensive promotion and advertisement of your content.

Once you gain viewers and interested subscribers, you need now to find out a way to monetize your YouTube channel. Most people go for Google AdSense and it is one of the best. Then you can also look for companies that have the same niche as what you post on YouTube and apply to be their affiliate marketer.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money on YouTube is a passive income means and many people are engaging in it nowadays, from different Industries like gaming, forex, software development, fitness, we have millions of videos on these niches and because of YouTube today information is very free.

To start a YouTube channel, you need to have some basics things I place like a mic, camera, fast internet and basic skills of video editing, even though this solely depends on the kind of contents you'll be producing if you're going to be in your videos then a good investment in camera will makes sense, but if your channel is just going to be broadcasting whiteboard animation which is good too, you don't need a camera, after getting this things then you can start making contents and be consistent with that 1 video a day is sufficient I think, as long as you're consistent. It'll go a long way.

Get friends and family to register because they're the first people you can cajole to get on your boat, you can also register on micro workers website like Pico workers and pay people to subscribe and view your videos, even though it's not advisable for organic growth, it'll go a long way to get you up and running.

Dgeorge

I say this because most of us here finds YouTube as a difficult way to earn money.
honestly I think running a YouTube channel is additionally West an individual can be utilized to produce automated revenue. It very well may be beneficial the same length as the thing you are posting are the things that draw in more individuals.

Actually I am aware of somebody who is creating an easy revenue by composing of digital books and posting it on Amazon Kindle.. he has been raking in tons of cash from this, and however long his book is on appeal individuals will constantly get it and he will continuously rake in boatloads of cash .

These are the sort of online business that is appropriate for the vast majority who have the energy to compose high substance. and yet it is additionally extremely challenging in light of the fact that composition of this substance and editing it to a purpose in distributing it for individuals to purchase isn't consistently a simple assignment ..

we can have the option to rake in boatloads of cash from the internet based space yet the issue is that we don't have the enthusiasm and the capacity to complete each troublesome assignment that is required for us to bring in this cash.. it isn't consistently a pyramid scheme it is something you want to advance yet later on you will rake in tons of cash from
The truth is this will help a lot if made in the right direction

Setho

VIP Contributor
There was a particular video in which I was watching and somebody was proclaiming that there is still a video that he produced six years ago that he has still been making a lot of money from it up till today. When it comes to making of passive income then there is actually no platform that you can be able to rack up guaranteed ways like YouTube. The most important thing is that you should make exciting content and also evergreen content that are going to be relevant even after so many years or they can always fall back to them for reference purposes.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people today who are dilegent intelligent and industrious make money with YouTube . Unlike any other websites or app making money on YouTube is not a day job in other words it is not simple , it is important not to neglect the fact that YouTube is competitive and almost all niche ranging from entertainment , health sports , relationship down to comedies have been exhausted and so if you are thinking of making money with YouTube it is advisable to be ready for competition .

Another thing about YouTube is that the amount of subscribers you get determines the amount of money and recognition you get from YouTube and to get this subscribers on YouTube to view , like , react and comment on your videos isn't a day or easy job . Therefore , what I am saying isn't meant to discourage you from making money on YouTube what I am trying to say is that it is important to think about wish niche is stiil more needed and wanting by the The people . Personally , I think comedies and entertainments related videos like dancing tutorials , cooking tutorials , exercising tutorials , gaming tutorials and movie recaps etc are some of the areas with more subscribers . So if you are thinking of making money with YouTube you should probably consider one of these .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes YouTube is really a good way you can make money on because as long as your content is still what people demand it will surely be profitable , the most important thing is how you can be able to establish a YouTube community that can grows to millions of subscribers because the amount of subscribers you have on your YouTube page will determine your success as a YouTuber , it is now even more competitive because making money now as a YouTuber might really be more more difficult , a lot of people are now using tik-tok to make money , maybe those that are able to post short content only.

Passive income on YouTube only deals with the fact that when your content is on high demand people will always view them, and since you will be paid based on the amount of people that viewed your content it is possible for you to make a passive income from YouTube only when your content is of high and perfect quality.

Apart from YouTube there are other ways you can also earn a passive income based on what you have to offer such as e book writing which you can easily post on Amazon Kindle to make money.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, Youtube is a passive money making machine, but it must be with creative, innovative and interesting content so that it will allow many viewers, currently celebrities and many famous people make money via Youtube, so we have to create rare and unique videos. .