Business Ideas Do you consider Music and instrumentals for marketing

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think most times customers moves to places where there are music playing and instrumentals because they feel attracted to such place , i consider this as another means to get moree customers because in where i stay there is a barbing saloon shop that plays music but the service they offer is not as quality like the one that does not have any music or sign of attracting more customers
, but the one that plays music gets more customers ona higher note than the one that dosent play music in the night period , i think most times it could also be used to advertise and market your product to get more awareness

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many coffee shops, salons, restaurants, etc that play music for customers. However, I am a kind of person who gives zero value to the music in any of such area. I have always preferred product and services and never in my life I have ever thought that music can be used to attract customers. The music they offer is complimentary and it cannot change the mind of customers at all.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although everyone have his or choice to make , but there are some music ? lovers that loves it when music is been played in a saloon or eatery , because they feel that the music been played could cool off the stress on their mind and also the depressed thinking incase if anyone is facing depression I think, so music could be beneficial in lot of ways

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In one of our vacation trips we dined in a classy restaurant in a tourist area. It is noted for its fine food so we started ordering. However, I have noticed that there was music in the air and after each song the ad of the restaurant is played. It was a marketing style. But after hearing their audio commercial for more than 5 times I requested the manager to turn off the audio. I got annoyed.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why it is good to have a marketing strategy that will help you sell your business. it shouldn’t be able your main business but other addons can help . you see this person isn’t really great with barbering but his environment and this entertainment strategy does the magic

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In one of our vacation trips we dined in a classy restaurant in a tourist area. It is noted for its fine food so we started ordering. However, I have noticed that there was music in the air and after each song the ad of the restaurant is played. It was a marketing style. But after hearing their audio commercial for more than 5 times I requested the manager to turn off the audio. I got annoyed.
Lol.... Most times, It's frustrating and boring when marketing advertisement is overdone. Some times people don't know or have an advertisement technics, so they make wrong calls some times. Doing advertisements should be done reasonably, if not, the advertisement that ought to bring many customers, may end up being what's chasing them away.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A majority of the people here I actually love house of music and entertainment in general. In as much as I think this is a good idea I do not think that this is one that is going to work in my area unless you are willing to be a music producer as well. To be a sound engineer or a music producer would mean you would actually have to upgrade your skill.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In business some time ;that is what we call packaging. Its very good that sellers makes their customers happy. Sometimes it not about the quality of the product that many buyers are buying but the pleasure they derived during the service..
Some customer do like preferred a conducive environment than a place where they will not enjoy them self.

Mika

VIP Contributor
TV and Radio ads use music (song and dance) to promote products. Even the video ads on the internet use music in the ads. If you have created a good jingle, your ad can be a crowd puller. If your ad is good, you can easily generate sales. Music can make an ad very good.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Music is one of the strategies in which people use to market their products and get customers. The truth is that almost everyone loves music and if you are promoting your business and playing search music that will be more attracted to whatever you are promoting or offering as the case may be.

Jonaville

I think this kind of idea is best suited for the developed countries who actually place value on things like that. In my country, I'm sure very few people will be interested in listening to live music especially if they are in a hurry and have a lot on their minds.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What a funny way to attract customers, but I don't know where you come from and how business is done, but in my place people do not visit certain shops, even a barber saloon just because the barber is playing music. You can create video ad with good music to run advertising campaigns.