Buying Do you buy new website with no profit

What do you want to buy?

nancy

I see people buy domain that has no traffic and no profit for even USD 1 million.
I look domain or new website same as new startup company that has no profit but can get investors to invest or crowdfunding over USD 1 million.
Did any of you buy website or a blog that is new = has no traffic and no profit?
If yes, what things you look to value such new website?

D

Deleted member 28127

Look this really depend on the web hosting that you are aiming to host, if domain name is punnycode or not punnycode domain because not all hoster are supporting punnycode hosting.
If you say that you have no profit to buy a website or a blog this is first time means because he has no traffic and no profit price will not be really expensive may be the owner has filled up with some interesting content and due to study commitments he doesn't find time to contunie fill up with content so you may buy it for 200 $ (the owner will get some profit add to hosting fee).
But if you see in long term you will bring traffic and also you will have income so if you are looking I buy new blog and tomorrow I will earn 1000 $ or I will not buy any website this is wrong thinking.

How To Make A Profit Buying & Selling Websites

Know Your Time and Money Limits.
Look In The Right Niches.
Find Websites to Buy.
Do Your Due Diligence.
Make an Offer.
Improve the Website.
Evaluate What Your Website is Worth.
Find Your Buyer.