Do You Burn Out While Working on PTP Sites

Mika

VIP Contributor
Currently, I am active on three forums, Forum Coin, Cash Time Forum, and Trendri.

Every day I make approximately 15 posts on Forum Coin, just about 25 posts on Cash Time Forum, and about 15 posts on Trendri (includes posts and topic threads). Based on my activities on these three forums, I am making 55 posts on average every day. While on Forum Coin and Cash Time Forum I create short posts of 20-50 words, on Trendri, I write 60-70 words for posts and 130-160 words for topic threads.

It takes just about 30 minutes to post on Forum Coin. I can post every 5 hours on Cash Time Forum. Usually, I post three times a day and spend 25 minutes each session. I spend one hour and 15 minutes on Cash Time Forum.

On Trendri, I spend about 4 minutes per post (15 X 4 = 60m minutes) and make 15 posts. It takes 12 minutes to create a topic thread ad I make 5 topic threads every day on average. I spend 2 hours on Trendri.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There was a time that I was in contract to make unlimited posts in one forum. Earning 10 cents per post you can imagine that I was like an engine that continued to work for 6 hours continuously (that is the time limit). After the daily chore I was tired mentally that I always take a break outside of the house to refresh my mind.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The only paid to post site that I am using is Trendri. I do not post every day here. Even when I am posting, I try to play cool and post s much as I can without tiring my fingers and mind. Therefore, I do not burn out while working on PTP sites.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Right now, I am working on three paid to post forums and I don't get a burnout at all because it is work that I can manage to do easily. I work in Bizdustry, Trendri and Forum coin. In Bizdustry, I make 25 posts daily which I can do so in one hour. As for Trendri, I also spend one hour to make 15 posts daily. Then spend 30 minutes doing 10 posts in forum coin.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Right now, I am working on three paid to post forums and I don't get a burnout at all because it is work that I can manage to do easily. I work in Bizdustry, Trendri and Forum coin. In Bizdustry, I make 25 posts daily which I can do so in one hour. As for Trendri, I also spend one hour to make 15 posts daily. Then spend 30 minutes doing 10 posts in forum coin.

If you are posting on multiple forums, don't you feel that you have the dearth of ideas? I am asking this question because most of the forums have the same users posting same question. I mean the topics you see on this forum is also available on other forums, how do you manage or interact on such posts?