Trading Discussion Do women trade forex?

Kingstone

While it is common for most men to engage themselves in trading forex and other forms of trading like crypto, I barely meet any lady who is interested in knowing how forex works. To most women, it seems like a waste of time to know how to place a trade. As a result, they think it is a men's thing to do and leave it for their boyfriends and spouses to do.

Personally, I do not think ladies can not trade or it is for men. What a man can do, a woman can do better is the motto. And there is nothing stressful in learning how to trade. Trading is wide and open to all who welcome the privilege of making money online.
What is more, it will give time for both couples traders to do things rather than spend hours on 9-5 jobs. I really fo think women should come into the field of trading and partake in what men go through especially when trades do not go as predicted.

Do you think women should be more involved in trading? Would you teach your girlfriend or wife how to trade if she wants to learn?

Yes, I think women can learn forex and be successful in it if they put in the work, because trading is gender agnostic.

I even think women will have an edge in it, because naturally they have more emotional strength than men, so their trading psychology game will be tight.

I also agree with you about freedom, it will give both couple freedom that working in 9 to 5 will never give, but they need to dedicate time and practice the art before leaving their respective Jobs

it'll even be more fun, I can imagine calling my babes and I'll be like 'Eur/Usd is selling, get on it' and she'll be like yeah babes I got you, 😂 😂

Yes, I think women can learn forex and be successful in it if they put in the work, because trading is gender agnostic.

I even think women will have an edge in it, because naturally they have more emotional strength than men, so their trading psychology game will be tight.

I also agree with you about freedom, it will give both couple freedom that working in 9 to 5 will never give, but they need to dedicate time and practice the art before leaving their respective Jobs

it'll even be more fun, I can imagine calling my babes and I'll be like 'Eur/Usd is selling, get on it' and she'll be like yeah babes I got you, 😂 😂

Lol. You are so funny. I would love that to happen. It is actually nice if couples can trade together. Try having a different strategy for trading and see how you manipulate the strategies to earn profit. Automatically, the weekend is off and you can catch fun with your spouse and take some steam off with your children. Forex trading can be achieved by women also but it is mostly considered a man's thing. I would love it if I found a girl that trades and has knowledge about the crypto space.

Children can even learn how to make money while they are young and set themselves up for life

Forex doesn't select gender. Just that it is not advisable for women because they are controversially believe they are weak emotion.

@btaliat , you do not really have to believe that women are controversially weak in emotion, okay what do you have to say about a lot of women that are joining the military , on your own personal understanding you may believe that women are not suitable to Withstand the vigorous activities in military but it is completely the other way around, biologically men are weaker than women but physically we are stronger. For me I believe that a man and a woman can engage in anything they have interest on as long as it is not a criminal activities.

Women do trade, but I think the majority of the traders are men. And I agree, women can be as good traders as men, or even better. Trading doesn’t require you to have some specific education criteria. Both men and women can learn it.

The percentage of women might be low compared to the men who trade forex but there are many successful women like Kathy Lien, Raghee Horner and Kiana Danial who have set the example. Forex trading is not bound by any gender based restrictions but it’s a personal choice of every individual whether they want to join forex trading or not.

We should deduct the intention of reaping quick gain from the market from our mind. Much struggle, patience and perseverence are needed to survive in this market. The more a trader learns, the easier the market becomes to the traders. FXOpulence ensures me all the necessary trading facilities as a retail trader.