Do website designers earn good income?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Proofread before posting: Spelling errors
My younger sister came back from Lagos. We discuss about many things. Our topic range from relationship to business. And we discuss a lot of things in between.

She told me that she is now a web designer. She enrolled for the website designing course when he was still undergoing national youth service.

She is also learning to become an advert expert. She has mastered how to run a successful advert on all the social media platforms.

She is also learning about search engine optimisation. This will help her to increase her chances of making money as a webmaster.

I told her that people no longer build website for their business as they engage with their audience on social media. She tried to convince me but I don't agree with her.

So I want to ask that web designers making good even from their skills?

Last edited:

niche

Verified member
A large number of businesses have their own websites, especially for selling products and services. The social media website can close the business account any time without assigning a reason, and all the effort, money invested is wasted. So businesses are investing some money in their business website especially if they are larger businesses. The money your sister makes will depend on how well she markets herself and her skills.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In actual sense, there is no skill that's not capable of giving us money. There is more money if we have skill in website designing. Big companies do depend more on these designers to create and manage website for them. You just have to advice your sister to be very skillful to make more mineu