Do Pineapple Help You To Prevent Health Problems Related To Your Gut/Digestive System?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Pineapples are one of the most healthiest fruits if you consume pineapple as a whole fruits. Pineapples are available in many forms. They are also available in canned form and as a whole fruit also. I would not recommend anyone to consume canned pineapples because even though it might be good for your health, but it also contains many preservatives. It is much better to choose Pineapple as fresh, whole fruit. This is because a study that was conducted by the individuals of the LaTrobe University has shown that consuming Pineapple regularly can be good for digestive system. The study was actually carried out on hogs, but it still is quite good enough to suggest that eating pineapple can produce same in humans, too.

Empress

Verified member
Pineapple is very nutritious and it also has a lot of benefits to our health I like eating pineapple a lot but I don't eat canned one I do eat the fresh ones I like the fresh one a lot I do eat pineapple like three times in a week

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Pineapple is nutritious and also at the same time acidic that is what I have understand about it, because of the higher acidity in it it is not the best food for people with ulcer because it can triggers the symptoms, it can help in food digestion but only two people who do not have allergy to it.