Business Ideas Do people really buy business ideas?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
A business idea is more like something you have in plans and are thinking of executing it when ever you get the required cash . It helps you to think on all that is needed. It goes hand in hand with a business plan, and lays the foundation upon which a business plan stands on. It is when you get a business idea that you can even begin to plan for how you would go about it. Most business ideas are usually aimed at proferring meaningful solutions to an already existing problem which may have been unnoticed or or negligible. That is why it is often said that entrepreneurs are people who think outside the box and bring solutions where others see problems.

However, on this thread , I want us to discuss whether or not people buy business ideas at all . I think I have been reading on forums and other sources that some individuals tend to sell their business ideas to others, and this is usually a result of them not having the needed capital to go about the business.

But do you think this is true?
Have you sold a business idea to someone, or know anyone who did?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't even know if some people could actually buys a business idea , I don't really see this as something that worth the buying because business idea are believe should be generated by someone who is so passionate about starting a business , sometimes you do not really have to generate, some of them are always your passion , it is just your ability for you to put it into reality and that's automatically becomes a business of yours.

Probably maybe it is possible for people to buys a business idea especially those people that are not really sures of the best business to establish within his or her location , but does it really mean that if a person buys this business idea , will he be able to establish this business perfectly ?

Well in as much as it is quite possible for people to buy a business idea from other people based on certain arrangement and the type of business idea , it is also necessary for us to really understand how to establish this business because something that is not generated from you naturally may not really be easy to put into reality to makes it a successful one.

Wiserr

For sure it do happens most especially in an instance were one has the necessary capital to run the business but don't have idea about how the business is going to be, though most of the ones I observe is that they don't buy it directly, but they get people who were either into that form of business or who knows about the business to coach them, some engage on seminars and online classes in order to know more about the business, I think to avoid failure in business which is related to lost in business it is better for one to get assistance from people who were into that form of business, I have not heard about anyone who buys business idea but I think it is possible, because it is beyond having the capital, if one has business idea but don't have the necessary fund to start the business is in vain, likewise presence of capital without a clear background about how the business is going to be is also in vain, but I believe if one have both business idea and tgr necessary fund to run the business the business will explore within a limited time as the case maybe, business idea is very important in any business.

marcels

yes, but always should think of which should be profitable business and earn good revenue. Today due to Covid-19 the online shopping is more benefits and buying from shop directly. Every entrepreneur should be more concerned about choosing the revenue channel for knowing how to start online grocery business. The two leading giants of online grocery business are Bigbasket and Grofers. But is it very important to have a clean and deep analysis before starting how to make an app like bigbasket?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Nobody really cares about business ideas enough to the point of buying them except that person is insecure and did not believe in themselves, there's no any new idea in this world, no any.

Any new idea or new business out there is build on top other already existing ideas, for example, MySpace already exist before Facebook, HP already exist before Apple, Bird already exist before aeroplane.

Ideas are nothing really, the only thing that matters are execution you have to be willing to execute your idea and turn it into something positive before other people can see the value in it and think of buying it.

I have seen a thread yesterday, one guy was asking about how he can guide his his idea and prevent it from being stolen I was just laughing he's probably a young guy or he didn't know what reality means because if he does he'll understand that it doesn't matter at all.

All of the projections we have about our idea or our future businesses is all in our head and success is not guaranteed the only way we can understand that is by getting it out there for people to vet and give us feedback.