Do not limit yourself, earn more with freelancing

HYVE

There is no limit to the type of freelance work you can do. You can fit it around your busy schedule, and you can choose to work from the comfort of your home and make extra income with the extra digital skills you have. Begin your freelance journey here 👇
https :// app. hyve. works

Dannyrosey

I recently ended my 9-5, to go full time freelancing. I will be checking your platform this weekend for gigs, by the way I'm an SEO analyst.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Before I stumbled upon this thread, I had never heard of a site called HYVE (https://app.hyve.works/). I went to see the site and I found the site to be very interesting. Since I have never used it I don't know anything from first-person perspective, however, I am going to share information that others might find interesting, and might even join the site to make money.
HYVE is a blockchain-based platform for freelancers and clients.
In order to join HYVE, you need Metamask wallet and use your metamask wallet to authorize your account. Once you have connected your metamask wallet, you are good to get started on HYVE.
Now, you have three options:
1. Stake
2. Offer
3. Hire
Staking options allow you to stake Ethereum, Polygon, and Binance Smart Chain
When you choose hire option, you can list your jobs looking for freelancers to work on your projects. YOu will have to be specific about how much you will pay and what needs to be done
When you choose offer option, you can list your service, explaining what you can do and how much you can charge.
HYVE is a decentralized platform, once you hire a freelancer or get hired, your contract will be a smart contract on Ethereum Polygon or Binance Smart Chain

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One of my friend told me about Hive, how he go about it, staking with them, and receiving reasonable ROI with them. At the moment, I am.hsving other options where I'm staking coins and taking ROI from it. You can stake coins at hotbit.io, with high staking percentage in some projects that needs liquidity to get started especially those new projects. It doesn't mean I wouldn't take a look at what Hive us offering, for the fact that you can offer your skills to other merchants, it makes sense. Because those who desire to earn in crypto offering their services can definitely look up to it, and market their services and get paid in either ETH or BSC coin. Which is considered to be under the smart contract project of Hive. I was with a similar site to Hive, which is ecency.com, in ecency, I only posts short articles, when it receives tips from those whose Hive power is high, I get better rewards. Ecency is under Hive block-chain as well. Meaning you get paid through Hive dollars, which you can convert to any crypto and withdraw to fiat currency, by going to their marketplace to exchange your Hive dollar to any crypto of your choice.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The internet and social media as we all know is taking centre stage in almost every area of human life right now and as such you can always be making money as a freelancer . Working as a freelancer comes with a lot of benefits and advantages over somebody who works offline . As a freelancer you can be able to take up projects that you like only and you are not going to be forced to do tasks that you do not want . You can also become your own boss which is something that a lot of people want and it can afford you to work on your own pace and also pick up the right projects.

In order to become a freelancer he needs to learn a high-income skill that you can be able to offer . This skills are very plenty and you should choose based on your own personal passion and its availability.. you can be able to choose from digital content writing , video editing, Microsoft office and virtual assistant.

There are a lot of free resources that you can use to learn the skills online like YouTube . You are then going to enroll for freelance websites like up work or glass door.