Do I start the business?

eojo2401

Don't quit your job before starting a new business, you can test run that business ideas you have when you are still an employee. Just create time to go to the business venture in the evening when you arrive from you boss place of work. So during the test running of the business, you will be able to know if the business is worth your one percent attention.

Georgeadawara

Yeah why not starting a business as long as you have the interest in business and also have all what it take to become one. Starting a business for young people is one of the best decision i will say any youth can take because it will exposed you to many challenges and difficulties at young age to which if you overcome you get ground to mentor others while you are getting your profit

Khezo

I would really advise you not to take action in a rush. Think twice before quitting that job . The thing is you might not know the amount of capital needed to start a business and the amount of stress that comes with starting and owning a business. As long as you still receiving your pay at that work place then you should keep on enduring everything that comes your way at your work place

Segat

Yes start, the advice I will give is that make sure you are ready by putting the following in place; do your research to understand the business and market very well, outline who your targeted customers are and how to reach them, finance is also important get it ready but as much as possible don't go on borrowing.

D

Deleted member 27126

I suggest you don't quite earlier. Just take your time to study the business you want to start, make effective market research and if you can, start the business while you are still employed to see how it will move. If things are moving better and you know the business will succeed, you quit your current employment and now focus much on your sole proprietorship business.
Thank you very much. I will surely take to your words and do as you have said. I once thought about the disadvantages of taking such a step as well as it might lead to some issues that will financially affect me. Although my plan is to get a business of mine but I still want to take my time to learn and accumulate more and more money before I can think of establishing a business of my own.

Godsplan

I am currently facing some challenges at my current place of work with the employer giving me some bad working conditions which are not palatable. I am now thinking of quitting the job and getting my own business done. What do you think about this? Can I proceed or not?
I suggest you don't quite earlier. Just take your time to study the business you want to start, make effective market research and if you can, start the business while you are still employed to see how it will move. If things are moving better and you know the business will succeed, you quit your current employment and now focus much on your sole proprietorship business.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Bro I advised you to think twice about it... Do you have enough capital to start your own business... If you can not handle the attitude of your employer then are you sure you will be able to handle the attitude of your customers or your employees... Tho I will advise that you should do what you think is best for you but I want you to think twice and take decision wisely.

Segat

Yes, you have to start it as soon as possible. Procrastination is a thief of time and the more you procrastinate the more you discovered that the business idea you have has been implemented by someone else somewhere.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is the best decision you can take, you can't grow or do better under a bad employer or bad working condition So if you have the needed resources to start please go ahead and you would be shocked at the outcome of this in 2-4 years to come. Just start as soon as you can

IamDozzy

If the working condition isn't right then I believe it is time to look for another job. Most people always make the mistake of staying in a toxic work environment which later affects their health. Some people even get depressed and have suicidal tendencies as a result of toxic work environment. More still, you can report your boss to higher authority if there is one but if there is none, you have to quit.