Do affiliate Program Payout In Cryptocurrency?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the new create internet business anyone can do to make money online. You just pick a winning product from the marketplace and start promoting is to earn commission.

Different affiliate programs have their rules and mode of payment. There are some affiliate program that pays at every fortnight. Clickbank is one of an example.

I worked with Amazon associate affiliate programs. And they have three different modes of payment. The first one is direct deposit to the bank. The second method is true Amazon card and the third one is wire transfer.

All the affiliate programs I know, I have never come across the one that pay in cryptocurrency. I want to ask that is there any affiliate program that pay in cryptocurrency.

C

Crystalworld02

Affiliate market is one of the trending online business, very lucrative and interesting if the person engaged in it is well trained in the act and art of the Bussiness. However, most online business does not pay in cryptocurrency due to fact that some factors are still limiting the effectiveness of cryptocurrency.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@cryatalworld02 I was just looking for a means to invest more in cryptocurrency and it is very expensive to convert a local currency into bitcoin over here. I was thinking of a way to make money and invest it back into cryptocurrency that's why I asked to know if there is any a program that paying in cryptocurrency.

C

Crystalworld02

@cryatalworld02 I was just looking for a means to invest more in cryptocurrency and it is very expensive to convert a local currency into bitcoin over here. I was thinking of a way to make money and invest it back into cryptocurrency that's why I asked to know if there is any a program that paying in cryptocurrency.
With my little research I don't think their is any platform like that. Though it would have been a very good option for people that believe in cryptocurrency.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think affiliate marketing or even big affiliate marketing like Amazon and others will make crypto as past of their payment platform for some reasons. First, crypto is not able to trace and they won't want to use what cannot be traced. Also they prefer PayPal because of its security

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is any affiliate program currently paying out in cryptocurrencies but that will only be possible in the near future. then a lot of affiliate programs I have come across such as clickbank, Jvzoo and the rest of them but none of them have the option of cashing out through cryptocurrency.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Amazon associate also pay in form of direct deposit and their virtual card. this means that I will have to convert the cash from the direct deposit to cryptocurrency if I really want to invest in Bitcoin. with what you have said I think it is possible for the affiliate programs to adopt cryptocurrency payment method in the nearest future.