Different Types of Skin

AmaliaTG

Understanding your skin is crucial to selecting the right Products to your skincare and looking your best. If you are confused which category you fall into, you are not alone. Most women misdiagnose themselves and end up using unsuitable face products that damage their skin due to the fact that they don't know their skin type which leads to more skin problems. If you choose to go to a doctor and they tell you your skin type, then that's that's the best way you can get to know your skin type. However, you can still know your skin type using this easy way to identify your skin type at home. Therefore you will be able to know the corrects products for your skin.

To previous night, wash your skin really well with no skincare products or night care products. Go to bed naturally with nothing on your face, wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is to touch your face in the centre zone of your face ( forehead, nose and chin) then notice if your skin is feeling oilly, dry or both.

If your centre zone of your face is oilly, and your T zone if your face is dry, then you have a normal skin. If your face is dry all over your face then it is a dry skin, if it's oilly all over your face then it is an oilly skin.

The second way to look at is by looking yourself in the mirror and if you notice your face has pores or look darker than before and looks tired, then that's more of an oilly skin or a skin that can easily get Acne. If your skin feels right, fresh, smooth and sell rested, then then you know that you have a normal skin or slightly dry skin. If you wake up and your gave feels irritated or looks red or feels inflammation, then your skin is sensitive or dry skin. And inflammation skin can easily develop acne because you will feel itchy. Make sure you master your skin type and use the correct products.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a black skin man, and I'm using the products mainly for keeping me black all day, and not trying to lighting up my skin with some bleaching cream which is hash which destroys the melanin for long and even cause skin cancer with time.

I'm just managing my colour since I'm not made 'White no need to fine tune it that way.

AmaliaTG

I'm a black skin man, and I'm using the products mainly for keeping me black all day, and not trying to lighting up my skin with some bleaching cream which is hash which destroys the melanin for long and even cause skin cancer with time.

I'm just managing my colour since I'm not made 'White no need to fine tune it that way.
Normally most ladies only apply products that they will improve their skin healthyness not necessarily bleaching products. Those who use bleaching skin products are the ones who are insecure about their skin or about how they look, also peer pressure can really cause this. But the products I was talking about there were Products that are benefitial to the skin like the scrubbers, removing make up products etc.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Normally most ladies only apply products that they will improve their skin healthyness not necessarily bleaching products. Those who use bleaching skin products are the ones who are insecure about their skin or about how they look, also peer pressure can really cause this. But the products I was talking about there were Products that are benefitial to the skin like the scrubbers, removing make up products etc.
This shows you're into beauty and make up full-time. Your detailed explanation have made me to see that in you. Yes, in most cases it doesn't necessarily mean the products is a bleaching cream just as you stated, they have its main functions in the skin, which keeps the skin in perfect condition especially for those ones made original.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last line is apt, we all need to master our skin type and get only the products that will help us shine and radiates as we use the products. I think I have a very oily skin because I sweat a lot. So I try to use products that will always keep me fresh for a long period of time. It help minimize the sweating to avoid me having the itching on the skin. So I agree finding out the right products and using them is helpful