bracknelson

I really loved this app two key features of Trust Wallet that I love the most is it is focused on user privacy and security. It doesn’t ask for any KYC when setting up a new account and, does not store any user data. It also allows users to store their private keys locally on their devices, rather than on Trust Wallet’s own servers.

The user interface is clean and straightforward, making it easy to download, set up, and get started.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been trying to install it on my android phone. Unfortunately, my android version does not support it because it is too old for it to install the Trust Wallet app. I was looking to install a PC version for the app but I was quite surprised that they have not even made a windows and MAC version of their app! They are so popular wallet and still they do not have a windows and MAC version?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yes I use Trust wallet from more than a year , and my experience with it is just wonderful. I mainly used this wallet to store ERC20 tokens , TRC20 tokens , Bep20 tokens which I receive from the airdrops. I am holding lot of old and new cryptos safely and the good thing is they have their telegram chat support where you can solve your issue if you face any. Note that trust wallet is available only for mobile users.
Yeah it is available for all users across the globe but personally I will advise you to save or hold ERC 20 tokens in Exchange platforms instead of wallets because you can easily convert them to USDt with little to no fee instead of swapping them for huge amount for fee, ethereum blockchain coins come with huge gas fee from my experience.

Putta Vince

Yes I use Trust wallet from more than a year , and my experience with it is just wonderful. I mainly used this wallet to store ERC20 tokens , TRC20 tokens , Bep20 tokens which I receive from the airdrops. I am holding lot of old and new cryptos safely and the good thing is they have their telegram chat support where you can solve your issue if you face any. Note that trust wallet is available only for mobile users.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I used Trustwallet quite a bit. I noticed that they have a good security data that can not be easily penetrated. They have this whole colour theme that suit my eyesight especially when all of my wallet is almost red. But unfortunately I barely use it because of the P2P. I use Binance most of the time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trust wallet is the best and most secured wallet have ever seen,if you have saved your secret keys offline securely then you are safe, they are trusted , their database is not likely to hack because it is not link with the outside world like the Gmail or phone number. Whatever you need about it just us and I will reply.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Trust wallet is one of the most used wallet for cryptocurrency. is one of the most trusted wallet in the world. I don't think charge that are not cause by the wallet I think it the block chain like in my case I use luno and trust wallet to do some comparison. And I realized that the same charge were applied with the same chargers. I would say that trust wallet is the best app. it's not easily hack expect you exposed your wallet phrase which should be secured.

Nayana Patil

It is completely free to use. You can download it for free and use it without paying anything. The cost which you are required to pay is for the transaction of cryptocurrencies and not for using Trust Wallet..

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Previously, I was using trust wallet. I put some cryptos into it (litecoin and Tron). Now here is the deal- I lost my phone and I recovered the wallet using the peculiar phrases allocated to it. I was dumbfounded when I couldn't see my funds there anymore and I was told that I didn't backup. I just deleted the useless application on my phone.
What? Is that your experience?
I just have a problem, my phone broke down, and I ordered a new one; I can open it with the private key, but what you are saying? This means I lost my hundreds of dollars for nothing?
I got this information directly from trust wallet -
Try this feature and check -
  1. Download it again (from trust wallet site only)
  2. Open setting
  3. click on Wallet
  4. click "I already have a wallet"
  5. click "Multi-Coin Wallet"
  6. type the recovery phrase and click "Import"
This will restore the wallet

Naz

Online cryptocurrencies wallets give us facility to buy,sell and hold different cryptocurrencies according to our needs . And it is easy to use,but only legit and real cryptocurrencies wallets.
Among these I found " trustwallet" easy to use and reliable . But I don't know why they charge more fee when we try to send our coins or any cryptocurrency to other wallet or exchange. Specially Bitcoin's transaction fee is quite high than expectation. I am unable to understand this point.
Overall , trustwallet is good because there are many new cryptocurrencies which other online wallets don't have. We can add new cryptocurrencies ,which are supported on trustwallet. So this thing is quite attractive regarding cryptocurrencies.
Did anyone used trustwallet and if yes then tell me are you satisfied by using it?
Did you ever made transaction from trustwallet to any other wallet? How much did they charge?

Profuk57

So, I don't really have an opinion this topic but if we're to compare wallet blockchain and coin base colours are the best one less globally how much is usually flexibility between one and my family.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Online cryptocurrencies wallets give us facility to buy,sell and hold different cryptocurrencies according to our needs . And it is easy to use,but only legit and real cryptocurrencies wallets.
Among these I found " trustwallet" easy to use and reliable . But I don't know why they charge more fee when we try to send our coins or any cryptocurrency to other wallet or exchange. Specially Bitcoin's transaction fee is quite high than expectation. I am unable to understand this point.
Overall , trustwallet is good because there are many new cryptocurrencies which other online wallets don't have. We can add new cryptocurrencies ,which are supported on trustwallet. So this thing is quite attractive regarding cryptocurrencies.
Did anyone used trustwallet and if yes then tell me are you satisfied by using it?
Did you ever made transaction from trustwallet to any other wallet? How much did they charge?
I have been using trust wallet for about two years, apart from the transaction fees there has been no problem with them whatsoever. It is just like it's name, it can be trusted. It has high and unparalleled security so you don't have to worry about your coins or transactions. The major problem about it is the high transaction fees, it can charge as high as 10 percent. But the fee is not fixed, sometimes in the midnight it can be very low. Another thing about is inability to refer people and earn tokens. If it has a referral program it might have been great.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Actually , when there is increase in the price of Bitcoin and other coins there tend to be increase in the transaction fee generally. The only thing is that when we compare there is always differences in their transaction fee which some times differs in about $2 to $3 . I will continue to recommend trust wallet to any one because it is very reliable and highly secure. I am reasonably satisfied with the service of Trust wallet at the moment. I will like lead token to be added to trust wallet.
Trust wallet is a wallet, and wallets transactions fees is not always high as those of the exchanger. It is the exchangers that you will see 0.001 BTC withdrawal fees

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is not there fault the the transfer fee of bitcoin is high. As the price of bitcoin moved high the transfer fees also moved up. It is a general problem not only from trust wallet
Actually , when there is increase in the price of Bitcoin and other coins there tend to be increase in the transaction fee generally. The only thing is that when we compare there is always differences in their transaction fee which some times differs in about $2 to $3 . I will continue to recommend trust wallet to any one because it is very reliable and highly secure. I am reasonably satisfied with the service of Trust wallet at the moment. I will like lead token to be added to trust wallet.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is not there fault the the transfer fee of bitcoin is high. As the price of bitcoin moved high the transfer fees also moved up. It is a general problem not only from trust wallet

Josemendez

Verified member
Yeah , I have been using trust wallet for quite sometime now , and I can say that Trust wallet is a good wallet to use.
It supports ERC-20 importation, thus you can add your erc-20 token in trust wallet. They also support collectibles , i.e NFTs .

Coming to gas fees , I must concur with you that sometimes it seems that they charges high gas fee . This is the only issue I see with them.
When it comes to security . Trust wallet is really secured because it is decentralized and uses private keys , which means that we are the ones responsible for our own safety .this is what makes people trust it ,unlike Centralised wallets where the money can be easily stolen .

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is sad @Divinechidera for you sad experience with trust wallet, i have to check the wallet to know about the back up funds because I am not sure if I had about it.
However, it is a very secure wallet that I have been using for a very long time, it is highly secure and it support huge number of coins and tokens , no challenges using it so far though I guess it come with higher transaction fee when compared to wallets like blockchain and coinbase.
The only challenge is the inability to swap to my fiat currency.

Divinechidera

Previously, I was using trust wallet. I put some cryptos into it (litecoin and Tron). Now here is the deal- I lost my phone and I recovered the wallet using the peculiar phrases allocated to it. I was dumbfounded when I couldn't see my funds there anymore and I was told that I didn't backup. I just deleted the useless application on my phone.