Determining advertising techniques

Setho

VIP Contributor
I was recently reading a blog article about advertising format. There are many advertising formats like text, audio, video and others. My question is that as a business person, whenever you want to advertise how do you normally come up with the best advertising technique that you think will bring good results and how do you determine the social media that you think the ad is going to perform best? Please I would like to hear your honest contributions about this.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It should be about your kind of products and your target audience. If you are selling things for kids, you know they will get attracted more to audios and colorful photos then you tilt your ad towards these. It is study the behaviors of your buyers then use the ad format that would attract or appealing to them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
See, we have several socal medias where products can sell fervently.... Facebook is there, Instagram, YouTube is another crucial social media but the most important thing are your products, if your products are not top-notch, you may not survive on these social medias. You need to be selling products that creates value not ordinary products.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you need to know the appropriate advertising technique for your business then I guess you have to consult a good marketing person or an advertising agency. They are learned in that area. I have a cousin who is a manager in an advertising agency. He said that politicians are their major clients. Now you may have an idea about that.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If you need to know the appropriate advertising technique for your business then I guess you have to consult a good marketing person or an advertising agency. They are learned in that area. I have a cousin who is a manager in an advertising agency. He said that politicians are their major clients. Now you may have an idea about that.
Yes I think you are very right on this one....we are not all blessed with advertising techniques, but some just try their best in doing so. Literally, I think if we don't have the due knowledge in advertising our products, we can as well seeks for people who does. This people will help in marketing and advertising the product to the next level, as it's their job to do so.