Trading Discussion Demo Account: A safe trading place

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Demo account is the best place to start trading without investing real account. Almost all broker in the market provides demo account free. A trader can practice live forex market with virtual money. A trader should consider it before investing real money. I am a forex trader too. My broker Eurotrader also provides a free demo account.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though, I believe it to be a place to practice at least with virtual money which can boost someone's technical skills in trading forex. Perhaps, I would not encourage this first, as most demo platforms are design to make you win your call mostly. I will advise to watch several YouTube videos on forex to know the basics, before going live on demo accounts.

D

Deleted member 28127

I remember in the past with Instaforex it was linked to some PTP sites where you are paid a bonus for real account trading for posting in forex forums up to now I remember I visited previously a PTP paying on instaforex account however this practice is not practiced by most of broker you need to trade with your real money but trading his earning from posting will be greater idea if applied to more broker than instaforex.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
You can make a lot of profit by trading on a demo account. If a trader can maintain money management and risk management, he can easily make a profit. A trader can make a lot of profit if he can develop skills using the demo platform.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think its like a norm because i have seen plenty of brokers provide demo account for the forex traders to easily learn more and make more money from the market , and demo account have given investors a new way to pratice before investing live money into the forex market because that should be the real ordeal and others exactly ,so the demo account have helped in many ways too

Robson Dey

I select Forex4you broker who give different and flexible developed trading platforms such as – desktop, web trading, mobile trading and MT4 trading platforms. For their traders they also allow – live chat, video calling and e-mail systems to connect with the traders in any time they need help. I get overall all the facilities a trader needs to trade comfortably and efficiently.
Now I am gradually improving my trading skill by the support of my reliable trading broker. I think Forex trading is just blessing for me and for other persons who participants into this business. Various types of platforms are being offered by various types of brokers. And I prefer the broker who allows different trading platforms to their customers.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Demo trading is definitely safe because this account is funded with all fake cash and given to traders for practicing. Every broker allows traders with a free demo account so does Eurotrader broker. Besides that the broker offers three different types of accounts including micro, hero and zero.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Demo account still widely used among traders beginners and experienced traders to backtest trading skill and try various trading strategy without any risk. You can try demo ECN FXOpen to get feeling trading environment in ECN broker. There are hundreds tradable underlying asset in CFD market with FXOpen.

Despite only use demo account, if we can generated consistent profit it could attract investors, later if skill trading already able make consistent profit or have higher profit than loss regularly, open PAMM account is good way to get more exposure.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
We ignore demo trading out of our ignorance. We should more and more practice on demo account because demo trading flourishes our knowledge. Eurotrader allows traders with a free demo account and three types of live trading accounts.