Day Care for the Disabled Kids

Nova

A lot of parents who struggle with the managing of the disabled kids and their job, it can get pretty difficult for them to keep them at home and leave for the work. And so the day care for such type of the kids can be arranged. You however have to find the workers who have enough patience and also they can take care of such kids at daycare. And by having more patience they can not lose their mind while handling such kids and get violent. So such type of day care if managed properly can be pretty strong business and also a community service of some type.

Often the kids who are disabled or have some challenges managing are not mixed with regular kids. And that way the management can handle things a lot easier too. I have seen a lot of kids who are being managed by many day care centers and they tend to do better in social environment. And that is some benefit for the kids who are only handled by the parents only.

For those who wish to have some sort of business that can be done with the community service in mind and some patience in staff this definitely can be done.

Jonaville

That is a very nice business idea. It fits the need of the society concerned. However, before going further on the business, you need to ask yourselves some questions.

1. How many disabled kids are in the area you live? It is not like there will be a disabled kid in every house. So the possibility of the business booming is pretty low.
2. Can parents actually trust an outsider to take care of their disabled child? Parents tend to be overprotective of them, and for good reason. So some of would be reluctant to release their children.
3. What forms of entertainment will be provided for them. I assume this can be solved using a television. But disabled kids are special, they might not be fascinated with TV shows.

These 3 questions should be given consideration to. If there are valid answers to them, then you are good to go.

Peppul

Well I won't classify this as a business but rather an NGO because you will need people to partner with you and your first motive shouldn't be making money because you are trying to help the disabled. First thing you should also consider is the area you stay and the environment withing if there are lots of disabled children there because it will help in the project you are trying to go into. And also make sure you have at least 1 or 2 people that can partner with you because it's a lot of work for one person to do.

Lyrrex

Nice idea! There are several child care home around my town and it's environs, but I have never seen neither heard of any day care homes for disabled kids. This would be a welcome development if adopted by modern schools , as this will keep the disabled children in company of other kids.

Olajidey

The only care for disability I know is government-owned and if there should be private own disability care centre I want to believe the person do it in remembrance of someone this is because the stress you have to go through every day on this kids you will realize that the money does not worth it as they are very hard to control and you can not blame them yu must not shout on them you must not beat them jus show them that you love them i don't think have seen a privately owned disability centre