CryptoTab Browser: Browser to mine Bitcoin

Moni2402

Try this great browser to mine Bitcoin

CryptoTab Browser, a new free browser that will allow us to extract Bitcoin in a really simple way.
CryptoTab Browser, it can mine 8 times faster than Google Chrome or other browser. The download is done in a few seconds and is totally safe, so we will not have to worry about viruses or other inconveniences.
CryptoTab is a browser very similar in appearance to Chrome, and in fact what it really does is mine Monero using the CPU power of all users, a percentage of this Monero will be paid in the form of Bitcoin.
One of the things that makes CryptoTab Browser easier to use is that there is no cost to us to install it.
CryptoTab has a very, very affordable minimum payment, even if we have a modest PC, we can get paid in a relatively short time.
Right now, the limit to request a payment is only 0.00001 BTC
To request the payment we have to expand the menu in the upper right part and then click on the DELETE BTC button.

Once we click the WITHDRAW BTC button, our bitcoin address will be requested for payment.
I hope this information has been very useful.

bitcoin-moneda-activo-financiero-inflacción.jpg

Mertayasa

Cryptotab browser is a legit site to earn and mining Bitcoin. But for me it's very slow earning, I only get around $1 in 1 week in this site and the big problems is we need to active the mining every 3 hours. Sometimes I forget to active that's make the amount we can get getting low.

I try to use booster which is 2x and the result very disappointed. I only get 80% from my spending money.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been reading about people earning from this browser but it is difficult for me because I don’t earn from it. Maybe there’s something I’m not doing right. But then it can’t be used as a good way of earning because the reward isn’t even worth it as I read from other reviews

Josemendez

Verified member
I have learnt about the crtptotab browser for a long time now but have not been able to use it because , the online review I read about it came with mixed feelings. Some persons says they were paid when they reached payout while others said they have not been paid for weeks.
Some also said that the payment rate is very low that one do not make much money from. It

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've gotten long time experience around the browser, I'm not trying it cos the earnings aren't worth it at all. I prefer to use my chrome to access my earning websites and earn from them than trying to earn what will take months for to reach their minimum withdrawal threshold that isn't worth something tangible either. I'm not in for wasting such kind of time again.

Josemendez

Verified member
I've gotten long time experience around the browser, I'm not trying it cos the earnings aren't worth it at all. I prefer to use my chrome to access my earning websites and earn from them than trying to earn what will take months for to reach their minimum withdrawal threshold that isn't worth something tangible either. I'm not in for wasting such kind of time again.
Well , I too have not been comfortable with all these paid to use browsers and their promises. I prefer using the normal chrome. However , if they really pay for being used to browse , then I think there is nothing to lose when someone uses them. Except if part of the way to earn involves the person clicking ads as he is browsing with browser .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well , I too have not been comfortable with all these paid to use browsers and their promises. I prefer using the normal chrome. However , if they really pay for being used to browse , then I think there is nothing to lose when someone uses them. Except if part of the way to earn involves the person clicking ads as he is browsing with browser .
When I was using brave to earn some BAT you don't have to click on the ads just let them run in the browser by activating it. When you've activated the ads on the browser you'll be earning revenue as the ads display on the browser. But since they swiftly give my earnings away to anonymous that made me to stop using the browser to mine BAT. I just concentrated back to my chrome even when I'm earning nothing, at least its faster.