Review CryptoMining.Trade: Review: Scam Or Legit Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
CryptoMining is an online investment website that offers lucrative investment packages for interested investors. They also state that they pay a 3 percent referral commission if you directly refer investors to their platform. The minimum amount you can invest is $10. They use perfect Money and cryptocurrencies to pay users and users can also use Perfect Money and cryptocurrencies to deposit funds. When I started browsing the site, I was able to find the investment packages that they offer, and I found that they offer a 21 percent profits for 5 days! This is an insane amount of profits offered by them, but I seriously advise my viewers to not fall for this trap. This website was launched in March this year and it can become a scam at any time. They will also lock your funds for 5 days due to the fact that deposit term will end after 5 days.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very important and advisable you are very careful with some of these platforms because so many of them are Ponzi schemes. I have come across such platforms before and observed their modus operandi and definitely they always end up coming unsuspecting investors. It is therefore very important to stay away from them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is definitely another pyramid scheme, ruse scheme or Ponzi which ever name we can use to qualify it. However, the thread owner knows this, that's why he decided to shortened the rating of the site it's self and that's a red flag. However, I'm literally aware that any form of investment is always associated with a huge risk, that's why we just need to invest small percentage of our capital.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've said to myself that nothing will push me on to investing in an unregulated investment scheme. Any unpopular investment scheme is red flagged. Any legitimate site doesn't hide on the fringes, and this particular one is hanging in the fringes indeed. It is red flagged cos they aren't investing wisely with the funds we contribute to them.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This is definitely another pyramid scheme, ruse scheme or Ponzi which ever name we can use to qualify it. However, the thread owner knows this, that's why he decided to shortened the rating of the site it's self and that's a red flag. However, I'm literally aware that any form of investment is always associated with a huge risk, that's why we just need to invest small percentage of our capital.

What's quite amazing is the exagerated number of investors and amount of investments on their site. They are claiming that a person has even invested more than $8,000 in their program! And people have withdraw more than $30,400 from their platform. I really do not even know who would fall for this scam.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
What's quite amazing is the exagerated number of investors and amount of investments on their site. They are claiming that a person has even invested more than $8,000 in their program! And people have withdraw more than $30,400 from their platform. I really do not even know who would fall for this scam.
It could be and it's probably one of their highest scamming pulloff. Maybe they scammed someone who invested that amount of money. I think people are falling victims to all this kinds of sites on daily basis and they don't even know there are several ways to check if a site is legit or not. They just keep falling in to scam scheme.

peace life

Scams are rampant in the cryptocurrency markets, where the massive rise in Bitcoin, lack of regulation and anonymity of digital money have created a fertile environment for fraudsters.

Consumers told the US Federal Trade Commission that they lost nearly $82 million during cryptocurrency fraud during the fourth quarter of 2020 through the first quarter of 2021, more than 10 times the amount over the same six-month period a year ago, according to the US Federal Trade Commission. For The Wall Street Journal.

From October to March, the price of Bitcoin jumped about 450% to nearly $59,000, while rival currencies such as Ether and Dogecoin also rose. Bitcoin has since quickly fallen back to around $36,000, but it's still well above the value it reached when it traded over the past year.

The scammers targeted everyone from small investors looking for investment advice via social media, who backed an Australian cryptocurrency fund manager who was recently accused of conducting a $90 million scam.
Sebastian, a 28-year-old British cryptocurrency investor and pharmacy technician, says he lost about $10,000 of ether to a crypto project whose anonymous creators disappeared in May.
He noted that the creators of the 'LUB Token' are building a crypto exchange via the Telegram messaging app. They promoted LUB, on their now-defunct website, a new cryptocurrency that promised daily returns of up to 10%.
Sebastian, who lives on the outskirts of London, said he usually researches crypto projects carefully before investing, but he broke his rule and followed suit. He asserted that he made several deposits in the digital wallet controlled by LUB to the point that he promoted the project himself on Reddit despite some warning of the hoax.
'I'm ashamed and I still can't understand how stupid I was,' said Sebastian, who asked that his last name not be used so he wouldn't be targeted by online trolls.
Hundreds of people with similar stories, mostly in Europe, joined Telegram groups, the most famous of which was 'LUB Token = SCAM!!!', and the manager of one of the groups, using the name Tobias, estimated that victims in Germany lost between 500,000 Euros, and 1.5 million euros ($600,000 to $1.8 million) for the fraud. A police spokesman in the city of Aalen, which received one complaint in May, said German police were investigating the LUB operation across the country.
Despite this, it is difficult to quantify how much money investors lose due to cryptocurrency fraud. But the FTC's numbers are based on self-reporting by victims of fraud, and are largely limited to the United States, so they likely only reflect a slice of the total losses.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It could be and it's probably one of their highest scamming pulloff. Maybe they scammed someone who invested that amount of money. I think people are falling victims to all this kinds of sites on daily basis and they don't even know there are several ways to check if a site is legit or not. They just keep falling in to scam scheme.

The problem is that it is very easy to make or design a website that shows these kind of magical numbers to their viewers. Most of the time these numbers are fake. They can hire any website designer who can make such a website for them. It does not cost much!