Cryptocurrency - What are your sources?

Nova

I have been earning the cryptocurrency through brave browser. it allows me to earn the BAT token. Like each month on 5th day of it, I get paid the BAT token in my wallet. And it adds up for the ETH balance. And that is my only source of the crypto income. I need to diversify and earn from more sources. As of now there seems to be pretty much less amount for me to earn and something like I wish to change in near future. I want to see if there are other sources of earning the cryptocurrency income. I have also found out about the faucets but they don't earn that much.

Apart from the brave browser I assume there must be other sources for income. I need to know if there are any good amount of websites that pays you through the wallet directly. Say if you do some tasks etc, you earn the crypto and it gets paid directly into the wallet.

What are your sources of earning from the cryptocurrency?

Personally, I got to know about crypto currencies generally from the time I started earning online through forum posting sites. The person who referred me was the one who recommended the wallet I am using to store my coins. I have always been Earning my crypto currencies from the websites that I make my comments on.
The only time that I buy crypto currencies is when people I refer want to sell their own due to insufficient knowledge about how to go about it. Sometimes it is because they do not want to hold on for long again.

Most of my crypto currency is Bitcoin. I haven't invested in any other one. I earn Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash from the forums. I have over $200 in my crypto currency wallet and they were all earned online. I believe if you take these forums serious, you will Make so much money.

There are varieties of other ways that you can earn cryptocurrency such as ;
1. Posting in forums.
There are many paid to post forums which pays users in cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin , Bitcoin cash ,1up token , etc . Example of such forums is bmf , Uptrennd , bisdusty , noise.cash , etc . Our very own platform TRENDRI pays in Bitcoin ,though suspended for now due to high gas fee .

2. Investing in mining sites .
You can earn cryptocurrency by putting your cryptocurrency in cloud mining sites ,where you are paid daily profit and you can also withdraw the profit to your wallet.
3. Survey sites.
There are survey sites that also pay in Bitcoin . You can earn cryptocurrency from there , however , you need to come from a top tier country to be able to earn well from survey sites .
4. Faucets .
Their are faucets sites where you can claim free cryptocurrency either in minutes interval or hourly interval . You just need to look for the one suitable for you .

I have been earning the cryptocurrency through brave browser. it allows me to earn the BAT token. Like each month on 5th day of it, I get paid the BAT token in my wallet. And it adds up for the ETH balance. And that is my only source of the crypto income. I need to diversify and earn from more sources. As of now there seems to be pretty much less amount for me to earn and something like I wish to change in near future. I want to see if there are other sources of earning the cryptocurrency income. I have also found out about the faucets but they don't earn that much.

Apart from the brave browser I assume there must be other sources for income. I need to know if there are any good amount of websites that pays you through the wallet directly. Say if you do some tasks etc, you earn the crypto and it gets paid directly into the wallet.

What are your sources of earning from the cryptocurrency?
Earning BAT tokens from using brave browser may not earn you that much because it may not anything from earning crytpo currencies through faucets.
The sites already mentioned by some of my friends here are good places you get paid in Crypto currencies for your work of making comments, you can however use the Crypto currencies you earned from here to Invest or trade on different Exchange plaforms to earn more Crypto Currencies . Mining is actually very expensive for someone who doesn't have much money to invest.