Cryptocurrency mining

Themoneyblogger

I have been using Stormgain (link to the app here) , for a little over 3 months to mine BTC. It's a trading app online, that allows it users to mine BTC. It's probably the only free miner that have actually worked. I have it linked to my blog, where my referrals earns 3 USDT worth of BTC, when they sign up.
Check it out, do your own research and if you think it's worth it, sign up.
Just go on my profile, on the about page you'll see my linktree and look for Earn Money Online, Worldwide.
Its under cryptocurrency
Or its on the linktree StormGain

Victorial

Have they not stopped the mining process? I have been using it for months and I used to trade on the app before I read that they were going to stop and withdraw all the mined USDT. I had to delete the app. This post of yours baffles me and I don't know how true it is

Themoneyblogger

Have they not stopped the mining process? I have been using it for months and I used to trade on the app before I read that they were going to stop and withdraw all the mined USDT. I had to delete the app. This post of yours baffles me and I don't know how true it is
I'm a little confused as my miner is still active. I know they switched from USDT, to BTC recently, so I'm not sure if there is where you got confused. The miner is still active.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I'm a little confused as my miner is still active. I know they switched from USDT, to BTC recently, so I'm not sure if there is where you got confused. The miner is still active.

I am aware of the fact that Storm Gain is a quite popular app, but mining $3 worth of BTC by just using phone sounds unrealistic to me. This is because it takes ASIC miners to mine Bitcoin and it is simply not possible to mine bitcoin or any other coin using phone alone. Some people mine a certain coins such as Phoneum and Pi Coin, but they are not worth it. Are you really sure that your referrals have earned $3 just by mining on phone?