Cryptocurrency Market Recovers From Big Crash Once Again

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many times cryptocurrency traders face a lots of loss and this is exactly what happened in the first week of December, 2021. On Saturday, 4th December, 20201, the cryptocurrency market crashed and many investors were baffled. According to some reports, one cryptocurrency investor lost around a whooping 2.5 billion United States dollars when the market crashed last week. This was sad because all the cryptocurrency investors lost 3.5 Trillion Dollars combined! However, now the market is coming back to the track as many investors have now invested again in the cryptocurrency market after they pulled away the money from the market, according to Yahoo Finance. This is the reason why the market cap of cryptocurrencies have increased and the prices have returned to normal.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks, but how did you know that the market has come back because according to the prediction of a lot of cryptocurrency expert the market will be struggling to survive from now until next year and if it crossed over to next year we will be on a serious bear Market. some of them was tellin us that we should sell out most of our cryptocurrency now and wait to buy it at the bottom the next year.. but I don't really know because some of their prediction sometimes might go completely the other way around. It is always better for us to do our own personal research on any coins we are investing on to know their potential..

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have invested in a lot of coins where I still need to recover the loss. For example, I bought dogecoins for 37 cents and the price is still under 20 cents. I had bought $200 worth of bitcoin for 37 cents and you can just imagine how much loss I have encountered by investing in doge. I also lost money by investing in ADA. I bought 100 ADA when the price was $2.56 and now it is just about $1.50 and I have made a huge loss on ADA as well. I will have to wait for longer to recover my investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In order to recover your money faster is buying the dip, and never do panic sales. Cryptocurrency is risky, some coins night not recover to their full potential even after five years. Since ICP coin was created, it's been going down steadily without any form of going back to it's original price tag of $700+ price tag, at the moment the coin is well below that which is around $28 at present. When I knew about the coin I saw it's price around $446. With the price back then and now, it's a whopping loss, I don't even know if the coin will recover in the next 5 years.

minenovo

The market always recovers. At this point, I am used to these sudden crashes and sharp and easy recoveries. They don't faze me nearly as much as when I was a newbie trading cryptos, thankfully.