Cryptocurrency Investment

Mertayasa

Cryptocurrency investment is done by buying and selling assets in the market. In order to make a profit, people have to buy cryptocurrency assets at a low price and resell them at a higher price.

The two avenues for investing in cryptocurrency are:

1. Long Term. The goal is Bitcoin as a store of value, like gold, because over time the value of the currency decreases, along with the large amount of money printing by the governments of various countries, to deal with the economic crisis. Faced with a devaluation in the value of a currency, people want to save in valuable assets that are in limited supply, which cannot be mass-produced, such as Gold and Bitcoin.

2. Short term. Bitcoin price fluctuations that go up and down very sharply are fertile ground for traders in the short term. Because Bitcoin prices are volatile and the market is open 24/7, traders can enter and exit bitcoin investments in the short term. Traders use advanced techniques such as technical analysis, market sentiment analysis and other tools to make quick profits in the short term.​

PICKFORD

Verified member
Cryptocurrency investment is one of the latest way people make money online, talking about cryptocurrency investment it consist of two ways you can make money from it, long-term investment and short term investment as you said, but we're investing in cryptocurrency you must invest what you can afford to lose.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who invest short time follows signals, they always get clear indication when it is right to trade a particular coin within short term duration and record success. But not always, they will see profit. At times loss becomes feasible, they carry on to seek success.

But when it comes to long time, traders are always cautious. They don't grow panicked often when the market records long time bearish. They know with time, their long term investment will best fruits and they reap from it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That is exactly a cryptocurrency investment in simple terms. There are many things involved in the trade and it's gradually becoming complicated with time . Financial investors use chart and graphs to predict the outcome in the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency investment is getting more complicated than forex . Lots of analysis have to be deployed

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency investment is one of the latest way people make money online, talking about cryptocurrency investment it consist of two ways you can make money from it, long-term investment and short term investment as you said, but we're investing in cryptocurrency you must invest what you can afford to lose.
You have a point....It's one of the newest ways people make money online. But it has to be with some certain levels of skills. Trading cryptocurrency is very risky, for both short term and long term traders. I wouldn't advise anyone to trade if you are not well equipped with skills to trade. You can lose all your life savings in matter of minutes.

Josemendez

Verified member
Cryptocurrency investment has been the main type of investment for most youths these days ,because it has proven to be very lucrative amdist the risk associated with it. One only need to make proper research before going into the business of investing in any cryptocurrency project ,in order not to fall victim to scam projects

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to benefit from cryptocurrency investment, you need to do long-term investment. If you invest for 2-3 years you might be able to make a lot of profits from your investment. You also need to be patient and never be tempted to sell whenever you see a quick rise or never lose hope when you see a sudden fall in the price.

D

Deleted member 28127

If you want to benefit from cryptocurrency investment, you need to do long-term investment. If you invest for 2-3 years you might be able to make a lot of profits from your investment. You also need to be patient and never be tempted to sell whenever you see a quick rise or never lose hope when you see a sudden fall in the price.
Behind sudden fall in the price there is sudden increase in price as many cryptocurrency are decreasing a lot and suddenly price is increasing about 20 % in one day or the reverse is possible there is great increase in price and suddenly price is decreasing 20 % then people start buying or selling at this moment when price is increasing or decreasing and this is fault of emotions in crypto trading.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm yet to actually invest in the crypto world I don't know if they one I'm doing now can be term as investing in crypto what I do is to get the coins when the price are low then I should when the price is high. I just love doing this for now

Setho

VIP Contributor
I actually practice the both of the two ways in which you can earn money through cryptocurrencies. I always analyse and find coins that are going to have slow and steady positive movement in the near future and put them in my spot wallet. I didn't read the daily fluctuations around the crypto market using the futures trading.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know there are two ways money can be made in cryptocurrency. It is either one is investing in cryptocurrency or one is trading with cryptocurrency coins. Going through your explanation of the short term investment of cryptocurrency coins, it seems there is no much difference between trading in cryptocurrency.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Crypto has been a blessing to so many people around the world including myself. there are numerous ways one can make money from cryptocurrencies provided you have the knowledge and understanding of how it really works. you can make money trading cryptocurrencies and you can also make money by buying them and holding.