Crypto wallet or bank account which is better to store fund?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
From the convention way of life we were always thought that the safest place store money or funds are in a bank. So a bank is seen as a place where money and other valuables are kept for safe keeping. But in recent times we have all seen the gimmicks that is been carried out in the banking sector here they make unfriendly withdrawals from people's account indiscriminately.

On the other hand our funds can aswel be stored up in crypto currency wallet in the form of token and even right in those wallet the coin can increase in value at the same time it can also decreased when the market is having a negative run.

Looking at both which is better?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The answer is glaring to me. Cryptocurrency is a threat to banking sector. That's why most arguments against cryptocurrencies is from the banking sector. Keeping or saving money with banks may not even guarantee you what crypto will give you of you are very lucky to be a good trader. That's why most people prefer saving money in their crypto wallet to saving money in banks.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would prefer storing my money in Crypto wallets because I do not trust banks and this is pretty clear. The big problem is that cryptos are so volatile that their price increases and decreases almost daily and this can make me lose my money. So I can solve this problem by storing my funds through using cryptos that are not volatile. However, almost all of the cryptos are volatile. So until there exist a decentrailized, non-volatile cryptos, people would always be unwilling to store money in cryptos wallets.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I cannot even remember the last time I store a reasonable amount of money in the bank because ever since I came Into cryptocurrency have understand that storing of money in the bank is not the best because cryptocurrency is one of the most profitable form of investment i know.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Both have their ups and downs, I use both.
However, Bank may require you to visit their branch for some thing, but in cryptocurrencies. you do everything hassle-free, like online banking, online trading etc..
Yet banks are important to convert crypto into fiat money which is used for what we earn crypto.